Bowling

"Lili, want to go bowling?" Jennie suggested.

"Okay, but let's make a bet." Lisa responded excitedly. Jennie smirked remembering the time she beat Lisa and her manager. Lisa always loses at games and Jennie always makes it a point to win.

"If I win, you'll finally agree to be mine." Lisa smiled wide.

"And if I win?" Jennie asked curious as to what Lisa would say.

"If you win, I'll be your girlfriend," Lisa winked at the brunette. "Ah, someone's a little confident today." Jennie responded.

Lisa and Jennie had been secretly dating for a few months, but Jennie didn't want to put a label on anything yet. Lisa wasn't bothered by it since she enjoyed spending time with the other girl. Of course, Jennie never felt pressured and Lisa was as patient as ever.

"How about if I win you stop asking me that?" Jennie asked playfully. "I guess that gives me motivation to win then," Lisa declared.

At the bowling alley.

Lisa and Jennie were head to head. It was their last round and Jennie just got a spare. If Lisa wanted to win, she needed a strike or a spare to tie. Lisa felt the pressure.

"Here, let me give you a good luck kiss, because you're gonna need it." Jennie noticed Lisa was overthinking her turn so she kissed Lisa on the cheek trying to calm her nerves.

"You're either trying to distract me from winning or you really want me to win the bet so you can be my girlfriend," Lisa hoped it was the latter. She knew that Jennie was joking about her side of the bet, but then again what if she wasn't?

Lisa took a deep breath and aimed the ball down the alley, but the ball went to the gutter, meaning she now needed a strike to win this game. The gods were not in her favor as she ended up with another gutter ball.

Lisa looked defeated as Jennie celebrated her victory.

"I win! So starting now, you have to stop asking me to be your girlfriend," Jennie explained with a poker face.

"Oh, I thought you were joking." Lisa frowned.

"Nope, you have to stop because it's my turn to ask you," Jennie smiled as Lisa looked at her wide-eyed. "Lalisa Manoban, you may not win at any games, but you've won my heart. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Way to steal my thunder Jen. But yes i'll be your girlfriend." Lisa said before embracing her little Nini.

Author's Note:
Are you liking these random
one-shots? Feel free to send me prompts. I can't guarantee I'll do them. But I'll try!