Chapter 62 ~ "No clue"

☆ Hey Guys! Sorry about the delay in updating, I've been having a busy summer spending time with my friends and going outdoors! Thanks for all of the reads and support on this book, love y'all <<33 ☆ 

Nate

I wake up feeling someone run their fingers through my hair. I just enjoy the feeling of it knowing exactly who was doing it. I open my eyes and feel a bit shocked to see me laying on Sasha's chest. She just smiles a bit and leans down to kiss my forehead.

"Sorry." I mumble, trying to move off of her. I don't even know what possessed me to lay on her like this.

"It's alright." She whispers, holding my shoulders. "I don't mind."

I felt pathetic for even liking it, I wanted Sasha to feel safe with me, not have her look after me. She just smiles and gives me a knowing look.

"Nathan there's nothing wrong with this." She says quietly. "I like being there for you when you need me. I like the fact that you want to lay like this with me, and that you trust me."

I felt so vulnerable with Sasha, she was the only person who saw my weak side. The side where I'd cry or show my real feelings.

"I can't believe I slept on top of you all night." I mutter and she giggles.

"Well we came back here last night and after we got ready for bed you looked really tired. I knew you'd had a few really busy days and you looked sort of sad. So I told you to come over and lay with me. I'm pretty sure you fell asleep on the way down, you ended up on top of me and you were out like a light." She says and I furrow my eyebrows not remembering it. I must have been pretty tired.

"Shit." I mumble and she laughs.

"What is it?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Well you wanted to....do something last night and-"

"Don't worry about it." She whispers. "I really don't mind, it was nice to drift off to sleep like this."

"I'm also sorry about the stuff at the party last night. I didn't think Sabrina and Jake were coming, otherwise I never would have put you in that situation." I tell her and she smiles.

"It's alright, it wasn't your fault." She says and then laughs a bit. "I can't believe Mel told everyone about her having sex under the bleachers just so Sabrina would back-off." I laugh a bit at that myself.

"I think Sabrina's in for a reality check, sooner or later someone's going to give her what she deserves." I say and she nods, running her thumb over my cheekbone.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, laying with Sasha like this was completely amazing. I really did like the affectionate gestures like her running her fingers through my hair. Maybe I fell asleep like this because it was the most comfortable. 

"You know, I had fun last night." She admits and I smile. "It was really fun for a long time. Thank you for bringing me."

"I'm glad you were there." I tell her, moving up next to her instead. "There's nothing I love more than telling people we're together."

"Really?" She asks and I nod. "I tell too many people, that's probably because you're a little out of my league." She says and I laugh, leaning my forehead on hers.

"Are you kidding?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Sasha you're so.....god you're perfect." I tell her and her eyes dart away as her cheeks turn pink. "I'm serious."

"Stop!" She whines and I laugh. "Nathan I can never take your sweet, but incredibly mushy comments." I laugh a bit and pull her close, letting my hand run over her waist and feeling the silk slip under my palm.