To Feel Loved

Começar do início

Rika: What a pleasant surprise, I didn't think you'd show up.

Rika's voice sounded raspy and quiet and Y/n walked closer to the bed.

Rika: You've made some great friends, did you know that?

Y/n: Yeah...I did.

Rika: I think...it's about time I told you....everything.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Rika gave a kind smile and Y/n took a step forward.

Rika: Please....let me explain myself.

.....

....

...

I didn't grow up in the friendliest of neighborhoods. My father had left my mother after I was born and I was raised by her exclusively. She said that she had always wanted a daughter and that she was happy to have a daughter like me. That she loved me. She said that love came from the heart. I was flattered when she told me.

Eventually I managed to make it to middle school. I was above average in most subjects. Sadly, I still hadn't found anyone I loved yet. At first I thought there was something wrong with my heart, but the doctor said it worked fine.

One day, a boy called me to the back of the school and told me "I love you"

I was so happy to hear that! But I was still kind of confused. I asked him if he felt it in his heart. He seemed confused. I decided I needed to figure it out for myself. So....I cut it out.

I looked at it and inspected it, but I didn't see love anywhere. I wanted to understand it! I wanted to know what love was! I tried to learn from anything, books, movies....I even resorted to anime.

I began to write my frustrations into a notebook I found and it somehow ended up being published as a book titled To Feel Loved.

I was scouted to be a student at Hope's Peak after that. Thinking I'd find love there, I happily went to the school. That was when I met him. His name was Akira L/n. He was perfect. He made my heart beat so fast when I saw him, it must have been love. I HAD to have him! I wouldn't take no for an answer! I COULDN'T take no for an answer.

After some....convincing, he was mine. We even had a child together, a beautiful child, that reminded me so much of him.

I couldn't have been happier, but then, one day, something happened. I was going to take you to go grocery shopping. But when I entered my room to tell him, he finally spoke up.

Akira: I want a divorce.

Rika: What? Why?

Akira: Because you're crazy! If I so much as look at a girl, you threaten to kill them! It isn't healthy for Y/n. So I'm taking him with me.

Rika: No! No! I love you! You can't leave! Who will love me!? Who will I love!? You can't leave me!

Akira: You don't have a choice! I never wanted this! I only did this because I was scared of you, so please, don't do this for me, do this for him.

I was angry of course! I showed him my love for years. I loved him, and he wanted to throw me out, just like my father. I noticed a knife nearby, I didn't know why it was there. I grabbed it...and stabbed him in the leg. I only meant to stop him...that's all I wanted.

I made my way to the door and watched him crawl to the door.

Rika: I'm go shopping with our son, when I come back, I'm expecting you to behave yourself.