Chapter 1

Bright's POV

"What would you like?" the waitress asked. I looked up at the blond waitress, smiling down at me. Glanced down at the menu for the hundredth time, I knew exactly what I wanted to order. But I couldn't get the words from my head, to exit my mouth because of sad feelings that bother my mind.

"I-I will have the... uh-"

"He will have the pad grapao, and I'll take khao soi. Thank you." My best friend, Mike, answered for me. I shot a grateful smile to him, and he smiled understandingly. I was so lucky to have a friend like him. We were at our favourite restaurant, trying to have a good day and at the same time, cheer me up because of my first break up. 'Have you ever felt like a failure in love and life in general? What a pathetic life.' I thought.

"Enough already. You act like a complete fool now."

I groaned upon heard that, my shoulders slumped and lips curled into a pout. "Am not!" I crossed my arms like a kid with brows furrowed.

Mike has raised his eyebrow at him. "You're always getting bullied and because of that, your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you, which he kind of did badly if I might add." It still hurt thinking about saw Earth, my boyfriend for 3 years, making out with the soccer captain, Perth Tanapon Sukhumpantanasan, on his bed. And as if rubbing salt to the wound, he broke up with him right there and then.

"You're a loser," Earth said.

Mike saw the way my face fell, making him sigh. "Dude, seriously. Stop sulking. He's not worth it."

I covered my face with my hands. "But he's the best thing that ever happened to me. I cannot forget about him easily."

"But he cheated on you, so yeah, not really the best thing, is he?" Mike sighed again when he saw his best friend with a sad face. "Oh, come on, Bright. Stop it. Look," He put his hands on my shoulder and gave me a light shake. "Let go and forget about that bitch and move on! There're a lot of people out there, and they're probably dying to meet you!"

"With a loser and failure like me?" Mike opened his mouth, but I cut him and said, "You said it yourself."

Mike stared at me with a frown. "You really need a boyfriend right away."

The next day

The next day

I nearly choked on my food when I felt Mike slapped the back of my back hard that made me slumped forward on the table. "I'm a genius. I have a great idea for you. You may not like it, but you will thank me later for this!" said Mike, with a creepy smile.

"What's wrong with you?! You want me to die." I said while glared at him.

Mike ignored my reaction and plops down in front of me, ignoring the curious stares of students around them. "I spent a lot of time last night to think about to set you up with someone." My eyes went wide when he said like that.

"And I just had the best idea ever."

"Oh, hell no!"

"Oh, hell yes." Mike grinned. "But do not worry, I already prepared and took care of the ultimate idea. I can't sleep well last night because of this excitement plan, so I made four love letters ready for you. And being the best friend I am, I already sent the letters to the four lucky persons with a little help of someone."

"You what?" I said in a quiet high voice.

Mike rolled his eyes and raised his forefinger up. "The first love letter is given to the university's student council president, Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana." If possible, I felt my eyes going wider when I heard his name.

"The second love letter is sent to the campus ice prince, Kimmon Warodom Khemmonta." I felt my eyes going to pop out after I heard that name.

"The third love letter is given to the university's basketball athlete, Godt Itthipat Thanit," I swore I'm going to faint.

"The last love letter is given to the sexiest and hot, Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong." I wanted to cry. I already felt wanted to smack Mike's head so hard.

"No, no, no. You have got to be kidding me. Are you insane?!" I pushed my food to the side, and I ran my hands through my face, wanting to scratch it until my face bleeds to death. I slapped my cheeks instead, hoping it just a ridiculous dream.

"I'm serious, Bright. I am not playing around," Mike said seriously and chuckled. "I swear you will thank me later." He winked to me. "All you have to do is to meet them all at a gazebo in our university's lakeside park. I got 4 for you because I know the chance of them going out with you is 0.05 per cent only, but... on the bright side, if you're lucky, one of them might agree."

"Mike!" I said angrily, and I really wanted to cry right now because of his idea.

"What the hell have you done?!"

"Uh, getting a boyfriend for you?" Mike tilted his head, smile innocently.

"They will reject me, and I will live my life in shame, and I will..."

"Relax, dude. You will be fine. It's not that bad." Mike patted my shoulder twice. "You just need to be there at 5 p.m. today." He grinned, only gave me two thumbs up.

I could only sigh with my fate today. 'I need to prepare myself for the utter humiliation and rejection that's coming to me.'

My digital clock showed that the time is at 10 p

My digital clock showed that the time is at 10 p.m. I still wide awake, staring at my phone in a confused mixed with disbelief. Today's event happened so fast, and everything was kind of blurry. And up until now, I cannot believe that it really did happen.

Good night, Bright. Hope you do well with your quiz tomorrow. – Saint

Bright, you need to come and see me play basketball practice tomorrow. After all, you are my boyfriend. – Godt

Night, P'... – Kimmon

Sweet dreams, P' Bright. Hope you dream of me 😉 – Gulf

'Are they blind or something?! Why on earth would they all agree to date him?! They're all popular, the most seek out guys that all of the student, whether male or female populations dreams to date them. But here they are, sending messages at me all at once and I already feel tired because it hard to reply without mixing the topic with one and another.'

I ran my finger through my hair and let out a groan of frustration. I can't believe that I'm dating all of them at once.