Chapter 17

It wasn't enough, but he knew that today was the deadline.

He sighed and slumped defeated on the wall in the empty room. It was already four in the afternoon. He mentally thanked the heavens that nobody was here.

Bright closed his eyes shut.

He knew he had to choose one of them.

Is he going to choose Saint? Perfect and smart Saint that his parents approved with just one glance. He is the epitome of perfection, a handsome like no other. That one person where Bright easily visualizes himself with him.

Or will he choose Godt? Optimistic and athletic Godt. Though all smiles and energetic, he is a manipulative and tacky, like he can control you using just mere words. But even then, being with Godt is amazing and Bright always finds himself breathless in everything he did.

Will he choose Kimmon? Controlling and cold Kimmon, who always makes you feel small under his judging and blank stares. But there was a moment where Kimmon genuinely cared for Bright, worrying about him despite feeling angry due to jealousy which Bright found it was endearing.

Or will he choose Gulf? Sexy and seductive Gulf. Mastered the art of seduction that can easily make you comply with his wishes, he is actually innocent and naive on the inside, waiting for someone to love him who will look past his looks.

Bright groaned.

But choosing is so hard. He knew they are waiting for him to come to them for making his choice. Bright stood up from the floor, his face showed determination.