Chapter 14

Bright ran towards the others end of the hallway, where he knew another staircase was there. The only people who would go there probably smoking a joint so chances of him running on one of his boyfriends would be a small percentage.

"P' Bright!"

Or not.

Bright froze on his steps, letting the said guy turned him around to face him. "G-Gulf! I'm-"

"I'm sorry." The said guy hugged him as apologize, making Bright land his eyes on his shoes. "I really am. I didn't know you were already sending me a message when you dumped that milkshake on me."

"What message?"

"I didn't know..." Gulf shyly looked at him. "You wanted to do it in the bathroom."

Oh god, this conversation kind of reminds him of someone.

"Come on, P'" He slid his hand on his arm, locking their fingers once he reached his hand. "I know the perfect place. And if you are good, maybe I'll let you lick the milkshake off me."

Bright gulped hard at the thought as he let his boyfriend drag him towards the bathroom. But as much as the offer sounds tempting, he really needs to get out of this house.

'Sorry, Gulf.'

Bright blocked out Gulf's shouts and screams of the door getting locked. He said many times apologize before running out. He knew it was really mean, but he had to. He got no choice.

Finally, he was free.

But he spoke too soon. It's because when he reached the first floor, he suddenly found himself being dragged away by the taller guy, his hand holding his wrist on a deep grip. Bright's eyes went wide at the familiar sight.

"P' Godt?!"

But he wasn't answering, and Bright suddenly felt small. The moment Godt locked the door, Bright could only sigh. Godt started kissing him. His hands wondering around Bright's body without any hesitation.

Bright closed his eyes and lets it go. He gives up. He too tired of running. He knew that Saint still with the pep talk in the bathroom and Gulf inside the other bathroom. But here he was... finally, getting laid.

The guilt was consuming him. It was consuming him so much that he thinks that he already at his limits. The darkness was slowly clouding over that all he wanted to do right now is the jump off the window.

Bright's eyes snapped open and quickly, darted his stare at the open window of the room. He gulped hard.

This is going to hurt.