Finale - Saint's ending

"P-P' Saint."

There was a groan.

"I-I can't."

"Yes, you can."

"But it won't fit!"

"Just go slow. W-wait! It hurts!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Let's continue."

Bright wipes his brow just after they were successfully fit all books inside the box. Saint's thumb managed to get in the way in the process, but it doesn't hurt that much according to him. Bright frowned.

"You know, I could just leave my books at my parent's house." But his boyfriend waves him away in dismissal. "It will only hinder my attention at university. I need to work hard for my study."

He smiles. "I'll help you, of course. Plus, you're not the only one reading those, you know. I'm in the middle of reading the Artemis Fowl series."

Bright could only chuckle as he watches his boyfriend pick up more of his book collection.

Meeting Saint in the library, in the end, was the biggest decision that Bright ever did. True enough he does love the other four, but Saint was the one who stood out the most. Seeing him standing near the library's door, his eyes glassy from the tears of expecting rejection. But no, Bright chose him. He will never forget the way Bright held him, hands-on firm on his waist as he pulled him in a kiss for the first time where Bright was the one who initiates.

Bright smiled. And now, together they will enter a brand new chapter of their lives.

"So have you seen the apartment where we'll stay in for the meantime?" Saint asked eagerly, obviously excited. "Father wasn't that keen on letting me stay with you at first. You sure charmed your way into that old man, huh?"

Bright nervously laughed. 'That old man did manage to land a punch on my face before granting permission.' He snapped back to reality when he felt arms wrapped around his torso.

"I'm so excited to live together with you, Bright," Saint whispered against his neck.

"Yeah." Bright smiled at him fondly, lifting his hand caressed Saint's hair. And that was when he thought, yeah, he sure what he wants to spend the rest of his life with this man.

"Me too."