Ritual of the Bayang Hitam

Alec gazed at his reflection in the mirror that stood before him, letting his eyes wander over the black garments of the Bayang Hitam’s attire that covered his body from head to toe. Amazed by how comfortable and light the fabric was, he understood now why the assassins had chosen this type of clothing. The pants and the matching tunic moved fluidly with his body without hindering his actions in any way and he could visualise himself moving freely from one rooftop to the next while on an undercover mission.

Alec snorted at the direction of his thoughts as he reached for the belt that would complete his outfit, atop of the half-height chest of drawers adjacent to the mirror. He had almost tied the belt around his waist when two strong arms encircled him from behind, embracing him with a warm and firm squeeze. Alec raised his head, his eyes flicked to meet Magnus' gaze in the mirror’s reflection. The assassin rested his chin on Alec’s right shoulder regarding his appearance with a mischievous smirk on his lips. Alec couldn’t ignore the hungry look lingering in the other man's eyes.

"I've always known that you would look, simply breathtaking in the Order's attire," Magnus whispered into his ear, so deep that it sent a shiver cascading down Alec's spine.

Alec arched a brow and turned within the cage of Magnus' muscular arms, noticing that the assassin had finished dressing for the tonight's ceremony. The only variation to Alec's appearance was the lack of knife that Magnus had attached to his belt and the amulet with the Order's insignia dangling around the assassin's neck. 

Alec wasn't permitted to don a knife during tonight’s ceremony. He wasn't an active member, after all; He would simply be bound to the leader of the Bayang Hitam by the promise of the Cinta Kekal.

"So, does that mean you approve?" Alec asked with a low whisper, making his voice sound dark and husky. He knew exactly what effect it would have on Magnus and he wasn’t disappointed.

The assassin immediately pushed him backwards until Alec's back hit the cool surface of the mirror behind him. Alec just managed to draw in a breath before Magnus' lips were invading his. Hungrily, the assassin nibbled on his lower lip while slipping one leg between Alec's thighs, parting them and making room for himself.

Alec gasped against Magnus' mouth as the assassin rubbed his muscled thigh against his gradually swelling erection. The light fabric of the Order's garb did nothing to dampen the sensation. Fuck…  

Alec placed his hands on the perky globes of Magnus' ass, drawing the assassin closer against him, seeking more friction. Within seconds the kiss turned exceeding, more passionate and Alec greedily started to suck on Magnus' bottom lip, rubbing their bodies against each other in emboldened sensual movements. 

Alec felt feverish and dizzy, his heart was racing against his chest but he didn't care. A low moan escaped him when Magnus licked at his bottom lip. He parted his lips to grant Magnus greater access as their tongues twined together in a passionate and vehement dance. 

All too soon the need for oxygen became rather essential and Magnus broke away, leaning his forehead against Alec's chest and breathing heavily. "Wow, shit ..."

"Yeah…" Alec uttered, also seeking to catch his breath. He glanced at the clock on the wall, cursing inwardly as he noticed that they only had fifteen minutes before the Order's solemn ritual was to begin. Damn it… That was certainly not enough time for them to seek some much-needed relief.

Alec leaned his head backwards, closing his eyes. He took another shaky breath while trying to quell the blazing fire whirling inside him. The prominent and almost painful throbbing between his legs made it difficult for him to think clearly. 

"Why do you have to look so damn hot?" Magnus asked, then let out a tortured laugh.

Alec opened one eye to look down at his boyfriend. Magnus had turned his head up slightly so that Alec was able to see his face. The assassin had closed his eyes, his dark eyelashes spread like little fans over his flushed cheeks. His swollen lips were slightly parted and Alec thought that Magnus had never looked more irresistible than right now.