Min then wrapped an arm around her waist unconsciously, Xiouli was a bit surprised but she didn't mind it.

"We don't need that idiot." Min giggled.

Xiouli giggled with her. Her gaze then fell down onto Min's arm. A slight smile appeared on her lips. Is this really happening? She thought to herself. Never in her life she would have thought that the day her crush left her best friend would go have quickly taken his spot.

"Min.... who do you like?" Xiouli was lost on her words.

She wanted to say something completly different, but instead she said that. Damn it, i fucked up! She then smacked herself mentally on the face.

"For now, no one really. I'm trying to figure out everything in my life." Min answered honestly.

She knew she wasn't lying since she was trying to find out her own identity, but at the same time she knew she was attracted to someone.

"Ok... how do you think Hoseok and Yoongi are doing without us?" Xiouli then changed topics.

"Their probably dying of boredom without us, begging for us to come back and make them do something!" Min said teasingly.

"Honestly tho..." Xiouli laughed with Min.

*With Hosoek and Yoongi*

"Fuck that. Money doesn't matter!" Yoongi said as he dragged Hoseok and Joon-Ho with him to a small shop at the end of the road.

"Why do you want to go there?" Joon-Ho asked while laughing at Yoongi's tries of making them walk.

"Just because!" Yoongi answered ignoring him completely.

"Yah! Like I said before we have no money to spend!" Hoseok shouted.

He grabbed Yoongi's wrist and pulled him. Yoongi landed on his chest and sighed.

"Then we should go basking!" Yoongi said as pointed at a corner where there was a man singing and playing a guitar.

He was getting a lot of money from his performance.

"You sing, you dance, I make music boom there!" Yoongi said excitedly.

He pointed first at Joon-Ho then at Hoseok and lastly at himself.

"Uh no. I'm not going to embarrass myself infront of a bunch of people, I just don't d-" Hoseok couldn't finish.

He was dragged by Yoongi as he didn't even care about everyone. He walked all the way to the corner where the man was singing. Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and twirled him around making him dance to the beat.

"Come here Joon-Ho!" Yoongi shouted as he pulled him into the little dance too.

The 3 of them danced like crazy, again not minding everyone around. All the people surrounding them made a circle and watched them dance. Clapping to the beat of the song and some even singing along. Hoseok suddenly too followed along, with Yoongi's stare deeply into his eyes. Joon-Ho started singing too. Both if their voices grabbed everyone's attention. Yoongi was so proud and happy that he too stopped to see everything from outside.

"Why is he dancing on the streets!? He's too hot to do that!" Some girl suddenly said to her friend.

They were both fangirling about Hoseok. On the other side others were fangirling over Joon-Ho. Yoongi then felt a wave of jealousy hit him, making him have an amazing idea.

"I know right! Isn't my boyfriend hot and sexy?" He said as he hopped into their conversation.

He crossed his arms and leaned on one of his legs. He looked back at Hoseok smiling and giggled.