~ 🅨🅞🅤🅡 🅔🅨🅔🅢 🅣🅔🅛🅛 🌸

He was one of
the rare ones ,
so effortlessly
himself ,
and the world
loved him for it .

- Unknown

One act of kindness can leave a long lasting impression . Whatever we do has a hidden meaning , which other people find and appreciate .

Do things which makes you happy . Inspire and become an inspiration yourself .

It's rare to meet someone who has the same thinking level and is open minded .

Doors of fate opened for Ken and Akira and connected them for lifetime .

The weather was bright and sunny

The weather was bright and sunny . Birds were screeching and chirping . Their sweet little melodius voice soothed the ears of people who were either sleeping peacefully or getting ready for work .

That sweet scented air created an unwavering atmosphere . Those clouds were flowing calmly with their smiling faces .

As it was spring time , flowers bloomed of different different kinds . They bought joy on passersby and spreaded it's wings of colors everywhere .

When weekend arrived nobody knew . Time was flowing fast and it looked as if we were on some unfinished journey .

So yeah , Ken used to hold charity every weekend for an NGO with his friends and also organised fundraisers by playing matches .

Those matches which he played were professional .

This match he played solely only to raise money and donate them .

How thoughtful he was . There are less people who do this kind of act not out of compulsion but for genuine reasons .

Ken was adrift in his sleep and he was thinking about that same encounter which happened the other day but sadly it was his mere imagination .

He couldn't figure out that face properly but had slightly remembered the color of her hair and the dress .

" Aah , whined Ken who was yawning and wanted to sleep more " .

But his alarm rang and snapped him from a good night's sleep .

" Who was she ? " murmured Ken who was developing a curiosity about her .

He was someone who didn't pay heed to any girl but this imagination had irked up his mind .

Ken kept thinking and thinking and went to get refreshed .