~ 𝙸𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜 🌟

Cherry blossom
            ****** 🌺 ******

Pink cherry blossom falling ,
I often wonder why  ,
a beauty slowly taken
like branches now
forsaken  -
I am the tree
that learned to cry .

Farewell my love ,
to fallen love ,
the wind became
your words ,
the emptiness between us ,
the silent petals
upon the earth .

- Michael Faudet...

Cherry blossoms are a symbolic flower of the  spring , a time of renewal , and the fleeting nature of life . Their life is very short . After their beauty peeks around two weeks , the blossoms start to fall . A cherry blossom makes people merry .

Sakura is the real beauty of Japan . Boating in the river and seeing those beautiful blossoms , that feeling...that feeling is something else .

It can't be described in words .

Well same goes with love , it can't be described in hand written notes and oral recitation . You have to feel it's emotions , worth and the person with whom you are going to spend your whole life .

Sometimes the greatest love is not found in the dramatic scenes that poets and writers immortalize often . The greatest manifestations of love are the simple act of kindness and caring we extend to those we meet along the path of life .

Ken and Akira  - two individuals , miles apart with opposite personas were perfect for each other .

So the characters are  :

Ken -  A 28 yr old guy who loved to play basketball . Girls loved him and gave the tag of crush . His one smile could kill anyone . Those blue eyes could stare at anyone straight away and give goosebumps .

Organising fundraisers and doing charity was what gave him relaxation .

His parents were proud of who he was  . He had one younger brother who was studying law .

Ken was outgoing , vivacious , bold and easy to mingle with .

Perhaps that was the main reason why people admired him so much  . 

Akira  -  A 26 yr old girl with whom every other designer wanted to work  . She was a fashion czarina who was in high demand .

Her sense and sensibility , the way she thinked and executed her work in a seamless manner were something to look out for .

The whole fashion industry was in awe of her .

Whether we call her epitome of beauty or inspiration of millions , at the end of the day she was a normal girl who loved playing guitar and even sang sometimes .

Akira's parents lived in America because of their business and visited her whenever they got time  .

Let's begin...

Tokyo , Japan...

It was a breezy morning. The weather was amicably cool and the city was as usual bustling with people .
Streets were always full and emptiness was rarely seen .