~ 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥⚡

I never want to stop making memories with you .

- Pierre Jeanty

People say we should start our day on a positive note and leave behind all the negativities that surround us everyday .

Well they are not wrong either . Peace and positivity makes our life stronger and better each day for which we should be thankful and be adamant on the same .

Both Ken and Akira had the same approach towards their lives . They were someone whom one could trust with their eyes closed .

One contradicted the other . Simple beings with golden heart - perfect example of humanity .

Not everyday is same . It differs day to day and work to work . Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad because every coin has two sides .

We can't change what happened already but we can change what is gonna happen . It depends on the steps one takes up their stairs
but we can change our mood and our working style .

Same goes with weather . It's bright one day and dull the other day .

And today was just yet another regular day . The weather was cool & windy and it was raining slightly .

Drinking tea with favourite snacks is what some people prefer to do during rainy season and others just pickup a random book and match it with a hot cup of coffee

Drinking tea with favourite snacks is what some people prefer to do during rainy season and others just pickup a random book and match it with a hot cup of coffee .

Well Akira was sleeping peacefully , when suddenly she heard the rain drops falling hard on the ground .

" Wow , what a lovely weather . Perfect for travelling and enjoying " , she said . Slowly she moved towards her window and opened it .

" Aah , this rain . How much I love it " . She took in the lovely smell and shoved her hands outside . Her face got drenched by the rain drops and she looked like a fresh leaf .

Today Akira was travelling to Tokyo for finalising everything regarding the collab and her show . She was quite excited as well as nervous . But that didn't deter her from showcasing the best .

" Finally , today I am going to seal the deal . Hope this collab becomes successful and sets a good example for every fashion
industry " , she said .

Akira's company was going to collaborate with Maxicimam , a big reputed fashion company based in Tokyo .

Akira started packing and kept all the necessary things . Let's see what Tokyo holds for me , she murmured .

After packing up everything , she stretched her body and did her regular exercise . Shortly after that she went to get freshen up .

After taking a nice and lovely shower , she did her breakfast and went to get ready . She wore a nice chic frock and paired it with silhouettes . Her minimal makeup added glam to her overall look .