Chapter 4: Ash and Pikachu's sync move?!

Start from the beginning

"Luxxx rayyyyy!!!" The lion roared with pride.

"Blues let's do this!" Nick also sent out his bipedal blue and black dog which was the his height, with steel spikes on arms and chest.

"Lucaaaaaa!" The dog barked as well.

"A Lucario and a Luxray? Are these guys from Sinnoh?" Mallow asked.

"I doubt it those Pokemon can be found in other regions as well" Misty highlighted.

"Wherever their from, Ash and Lillie can handle them" Lana had no doubt in her mind that her friends would win.

"Alright jazz thunder fang!" Sam said quickly and her lion rushed at the 6 tailed fox cub, hitting a crit as well.

"Snowy!" Lillie screamed as the attack happened so quickly she couldn't react.

Ash looked at Lillie for a sec but that was a mistake, "I'm your opponent! Blues bone rush!" Nick shouted and his dog formed a large bone staff of blue energy and launched it at Pikachu.

"Pikachu dodge it!"Ash commanded. "Piiikaaaaa!" The electric rodent managed to get out of the way of the energy bone.

"Iron tail let's go!" Ash quickly got back to his senses and launched a counter attack.

"Chuuu pika!" Pikachu shouted as it's tailed glowed silver and it struck the Lucario hard.

"Luuuuuu!" Blues shouted in pain as it fell to it's left knee in the Sandy floor.

"Blues!(damn I have a Pikachu myself but this one is something else)" Nick said as he pondered how Ash's Pikachu is so strong.

(Well that's what I live for, pushing myself beyond the limit!) Nick thought to himself as blue energy foamed from his body.

"Let's keep going! Power up punch!" Nick shouted and his blue dog pounced.

"Riooooooo!" Lucario sent a blue aura covered punch at Pikachu knocking it back and increasing it's own attack power.

Ash smiled as he was ready to counter seeing the same look on Nick's face as well.

On the other side of the battle Lillie was still trying to stay in, while Sam was relentlessly trying to knockout Snowy the alolan Vulpix.

"Jazz use slash" Sam commanded her electric lion to attack.

"Ray! Ray! Ray! luxxxx rayyyyy!" Jazz the Luxray slashed at the Vulpix with numerous swings of it's paws, cutting off clots of white fur which began to float in the air.

"Is that all you've got cousin!" Sam began to mock Lillie.

"Of course not the real battle starts now!" Lillie took a strange stance as she put a silvery blue crystal on her watch.

"A Z ring?!" Sam said amazed and surprised.

Lillie began to make strange poses and so did her Vulpix as she started chanting
"The strength of my father lies within me! let the cold embrace of winter be unleashed! <Sub zero slammer!>"

Snowy then created an ice pillers and fired 4 ice beams at luxray freezing it and then exploding at the same time.

"Jazz!" Sam shouted as her electric lion was dealt with a considerable amount of damage.

"Wow! that was the icium Z ice type Z move!!! Alolan trainers are amazing!" Gou was fanboying out as he witnessed Lillie's Z move.

"That's our Lillie!!!" Both Lana and Mallow cheered for their friend as Misty was grinning.

"Such an intense battle, trainers are amazing" Chloe said softly so no one would hear her.

The ice melted and the Sandy terrain returned, Luxray was bearly standing and Lillie saw this as her chance.