Chapter Eight

Negan looked down at the broken girl, her tear stained face and he couldn't help but feel a tinge of guilt, for not being there sooner. No, that pig was dead. He did his job. Negan took his leather jacket off and put it around the shaken figure of (Y/n). "C'mon sweatheart, I've got you." He spoke in hushed whispers, as if he'd scare the girl away "You're ok.. You're ok." He rocked her back and forth in his arms and she clutched his white shirt in her tiny fists as if her life depended on it, as if the fate of the world was dependant on that very moment. He shook his head, a light chuckle left his lips at the sight of the once brave girl, desprate to just be in his arms at that very moment. "I'm here." He told her, and he didn't know but those words meant everything to (Y/n) at that moment.

What was wrong with her? She knew this was wrong, she shouldn't be feeling safe in his arms, she shouldn't want to feel like she could stay there. But she did, she wanted to stay there with him, with Negan. "Let's go home, doll." home  the Sanctuary, he means. She didn't want to go. But with the shape she was in she couldn't put up a fight, she was emotionally and physically drained. She let out a little yelp as she was lifted into Negan's strong arms. His jacket still wrapped around her shoulders and blindfold still covering her (e/c) eyes. But she made no voice of protest, no kicking or screaming. Nothing. That honestly worried Negan quite a bit. He wanted to make sure she was ok. That was his top priority right then.

Negan made it to the jeep were Simon awaited them both, setting her in the back seat before removing the blindfold and climbing in behind her. Nodding to Simon, they left.

She stole a few glances to Negan and everytime she caught him staring at her with no shame, so she decided on staring out the tinted windows of the jeep, watching the trees as they went by and an occational walker stumbing down the side of the road. The ride to the Sanctuary was short, and she realized that she hadn't made it far at all. Maybe a few miles down the road. They went through the gates and she felt the hope inside her dim with every passing moment. How was she supposed to get out now? She let out an exhausted sigh as Simon pulled over to park. 

"Let's go, sweetheart." She heard Negan speak and she only nodded as they stepped out. She followed him inside, not muttering a word as she followed him up several stairs, which she thought of as odd, seeing as her cell was only on the second floor. Maybe they were finally offing her? No, he wouldn't go to the trouble of saving her, comforting her. Or would he? Negan was a sick man, she knew that. Maybe the predator just wanted to play with his food first. Her hands tightened into fists, she couldn't go down without a fight, she wouldn't. Couldn't. But before she had a chance to do anything Negan abruptly stopped in front of a familliar room. His room.

He unlocked the door, openning it and gesturing for her to go in first. She eyed him suspiciously before entering in front of him. Why did he bring her here of all places? Why not back to her cell? Why hadn't he tortured or killed her yet? She was so confuesed. She was emotionally and physically vulnerable. He entered behind her and caught her by the shoulders before she went any further, twisting her in his arms to look at him. She let out a small whimper as she looked up at him wtih wide eyes, he was much taller than her, and she was intimidate by him, but she wouldn't let him see that side of her no longer. She took her hands and placed them on his chest, shoving him hard away from her and he stumbled, shocked by her sudden burst of braveness. But it brought a smile to his face, there was his girl. "Don't touch me." She growled at him, backing even further into his room and he held his hands up, the smile still present upon his face. "Welcome back." He said as he stepped over towards his desk, leaning against it and stared her up and down. "I was worried there for a minute." His smile fell and she started to believe his concern. She just couldn't believe it, how could she? After everything that he's done. She scoffed at him, "Where is Daryl?" She asked, glaring at the man in front of her. "Fuck." He muttered under his voice, "Aways about Daryl..." He said and she could have sworn that she heard discust as he said his name. "Did you guys have a thing? 'Cause it sure as shit sounds that way." He stood straight as he said this, not taking his eyes off of her form as he walked directly up to her and it honestly scared her a bit.

She stared at him for a moment, was he jealous? She almost laughed at the thought.  She shook her head, submission seeping it's way slowly back into her, but she shoved back. "Why do you care?!" She almost yelled, and he laughed. "I don't share my toy's, doll. I want you to be my wife. I've made that perfectly clear." Her brows furrowed at that. That's what she was? A toy to be played with? No, never. "And I've made it perfectly clear that I don't want to be one of your sex toy's!" Negan glared at that. Oh he looked pissed, shaking his head as he stepped even closer to her and she took a step back, "I would never force you into that, never force you to do anything that you didn't want to fucking do. I want to take care of you." He said. She could hear the anger in his voice. But she had no time to say anything before he took Lucille from where the bat was leaning against his desk. She stepped back, fearing she might have went a bit too far. But he walked towards the door instead. "You're staying here tonight, doll." He simply said before walking out the door. She heard the lock click shut and her eyes went wide. Here? In his room? Why? So many questions rushed through her head, she was exhausted, hungery and down right fed up with Negan's shit. She wondered where Daryl was. Was he safe? Did he make it back to Rick and the others? She missed him. She missed everyone.

                                                                                  ___________________

I'm backkkkk. Wow, that took a whole three years, huh? But I'm back and this story is definitely being continued if this gets good feed back. I'll see you all soon and I can't thank you guys enough for continuing reading this story I cannot believe how many reads and votes this has and it's all because of you guy's. Thank you! <3