¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи

Negan smirked, "No can do, sweetheart. Daryl's gonna be a great addition to my army. He just needs to be broke first."

(Y/n) glared at him, she knew he was lying, Negan wasn't going to kill Daryl. But that didn't mean he couldn't beat him or torment him even worse. "Then I won't marry you." She growled at him. She wasn't going to put up with his shit, she would get out of there, with Daryl. No matter what it took.

Negan just gave a small chuckle, "Don't worry, doll. You'll break eventually, and you'll be begging me to take you." He smirked as he walked closer to her, bending down to her level as he whispered in her ear, "And don't worry, I will." (Y/n) pulled back as soon as she heard that. A disgusted look on her features.

"I will never beg you, or break. I'm not like your other dogs." she glared. "That your not." he chuckled and pulled back, "But listen, doll. I have important things to tend to with Rick the Prick, and you'll have to go back to your cage now.
"I'm not-" She tried.
"You are." He interrupted her, grabbing her arm and dragging her towards himself. He winked and she gave him a look of disgust before he dragged her out once more.

How would she ever make it out of this hell hole?

He shoved her back into her cell and spoke, "Think about your two options, doll. You've only got until tomorrow." He gave her a wink before shutting the cell door closed and walking off.

She growled slamming her fists against the door and crying out in frustration, Why does things have to keep happening to me? She thought to herself. Daryl, please be safe. A tear slipped down her face. Please. She slipped down the door of her cell, her anxiety getting the best of her, and she cried, and sobbed in frustration.

She wouldn't marry him, and she wasn't going to stay in that cell forever. She had to get out.

-

It had been only a few hours, she had been waiting on her "dinner" to arrive by Dwight. She had a plan. But she knew she had to be carful not to irritate her ankle any farther otherwise it'd be useless to even try to escape.
Right then she heard footsteps leading down the hall, stopping right at her cell door. She stood, readying herself for the worst to happen. Was she really going to try this?
Yup.
A key was slipped into the door and it opened, Dwight was surprised to see her standing, he had a knife at his hip and a plate of food in his hand. A dog food sandwich, again. What a surprise.
They looked at each other for only a moment before she put her plans into action, her hand slapped the plate out of his hand, and met with his chest as she pushed him out of her cell unexpectedly, letting her enter the hall also. She was in no position to fight a man, but she had to do what she had to do, Dwight had already broke her ankle, now it was time for round two. Her knee swiped up and kneed him in his lower regions, and he almost fell to that. When he was a little closer to her level she punched him directly in the face and took off when he was practically on the ground holding his manhood.
She had to find Daryl's cell.
She searched, and searched, and searched. She couldn't find it, and she had been looking for a while. It's a wonder Dwight hadn't found her yet.
She rounded the corner and almost ran right into someone. Sherry.
Sherry looked surprised, and (Y/n) knew why. "Sherry, please. Where is Daryl." She asked her, but Sherry just responded differently "What are you doing?! If Negan finds you he'll kill both you and Daryl!" Sherry basically yelled at her but (Y/n) didn't care. "Sherry! Forget about that! Where. Is. Daryl!" She yelled.
"Shhh, someone will hear you. I'll show you his cell, but you won't escape, no one escapes Negan."

-

Sherry led her down several halls, she wasn't even close to finding his cell. But when they did, it was empty.
"What is this?!" (Y/n) yelled at Sherry. "Are you leading me into a trap?" She yelled, "No, he was here. He was just here this morning." Sherry looked worried. Then, where was Daryl? Had he escaped on his own? Or did Negan kill him?
"I have to go." (Y/n) said to herself. Sherry grabbed onto her shoulder, though. "You need to go back." Sherry told her, "If I get out, I'll never come back." (Y/n) replied with a glare and once again, took off. Sherry knew that (Y/n) was making a mistake, but no one was going to stop her.