¢нαρтєя тωσ

On the way to the sanctuary, Negan had someone to drive them as he put (Y/n) down in a chair and as she glared at him, he grabbed her broken ankle, making her gasp loudly when he grabbed it too hard. He looked at her and for a minute it looked as if he was sorry, though he turned his head back and got to work at taking her black combat boot off. (Y/n) didn't yank her foot back because she knew she would hurt herself. "I can do it myself!" She basically yelled at him before he gave her a glare telling her to shut up and she did.

Once Negan got her boot off he lifted her black skinny jeans up to just look at her ankle, he couldn't lift them up much because of how small they were but once he got her sock off of her foot, he could see how bad the damage was, it was blue and purple all around her ankle, and the pain and swelling making it throb didn't help. "How the fuck did this happen?" Negan asked her without taking his eyes off of her leg.

She was silent for a moment before deciding to tell him. "One of your men." She said, "We were fighting." She told him remembering what exactly had happened.

..

Daryl had hopped on his bike and sped out of Alexandria, not saying a word to anyone else. (Y/n), Glenn, Rosita and Michonne went after him. They stopped him after they had found his bike hidden under some brush, followed by him in the woods. He wouldn't come back, so (Y/n) and Rosita followed him as he went after Dwight. They couldn't find them. And as they headed back, they found Glenn and Michonne tied and gagged. When Daryl tried to help them, there was a gun to his back, and it went off.

"No!" (Y/n) yelled, she pushed Dwight against the tree behind him, the gun fell out of his hands, and the man with Dwight pointed the gun at (Y/n).

"(Y/n) don't!" Daryl yelled at her as he was on the ground, blood pouring from his wound.

"I've got this man." (Y/n) heard Dwight say as she was trying to stab her hunting knife into his throat, his hand was on her wrist, stopping her from doing so. Dwight had the fight quickly turned around as he switched places with her, he shoved her back roughly into the tree he was leaned against. The bark stabbed into her back painfully but she kept fighting, "What's wrong bitch? Did I shoot your boyfriend? Maybe kill him?" Dwight said, his right leg was between her thighs, having her pinned there, and that pissed her off. She let out a low growl before pulling her head back and then forward, busting her head against his. That made him let go, and hold his head, "You bitch!" He yelled, he grabbed her forearm, and threw her to the ground. "I'll make you pay for that!" He yelled before lifting his left foot, and sending it down on her ankle. She screamed as she heard a crack sound in her ankle, she didn't know if he broke it but she knew they were in trouble.

They took them, and shoved them into the back of a van before driving to were she didn't know. Until they stopped. (Y/n) could hear faint voices from within the van, and when they stopped, the doors were opened. They made them get out-Shoving, (Y/n) and Daryl. One grabbed (Y/n) by the upper arm roughly and dragged her in-between Rick and Maggie which made (Y/n) yell as they made her stand on her ankle. "You're hurting her!" Daryl yelled which received him a punch in the face and a gun to the head.

"Shut up!" One said to him.

"Looks like we got a full boat, let's meet the man."

..

Negan nodded, thinking of punishing Dwight. He stood from where he was leaning down and went to look in one of the draws of the RV before pulling out a roll of bandages. This time he grabbed her ankle more gently and began to roll the bandages around it to keep it more steady. He put her leg on his knee while he wrapped her ankle and it surprised her that he could be so gentle with someone when he just killed two of their group members, two of their family members.