¢нαρтєя fσυя

It's been a while since (Y/n) had seen anyone, at least a day, and finally someone had come. It was Dwight, and he had a broken nose.

Most likely her being the cause of it. She smirked.

All Dwight did was throw down a sandwich on a plate. "Eat." Is all he said before shutting and locking the door to her small cell.

She got the plate and sandwich on it, and when she opened it the smell of dog food invaded the air. She scrunched her nose and with a annoyed growl she through the sandwich down with the plate. The plate shattered and the dog food sandwich laid on the ground.

Bastards. She thought. She missed Daryl, and Rick. She missed everyone in Alexandria. She had joined Rick and his group when they were on the farm. Daryl had found her, she had been out of ammo and was being chased by at least six walkers. Her knife was broke, and she was sure she was going to die. But then Daryl came, and he saved her. They wasn't close at first, but (Y/n) kept annoying him until he had finally come to accept her, since she wasn't planning on leaving him until he did. She would save his ass and he would save hers. That was the way it worked with them, they wouldn't call themselves a couple even though most of the group would, they had kissed, and hugged, they had even slept in the same tent when they wasn't in Alexandria and had no where else to sleep. They were perfect together in her opinion, and she had to admit that she had a bit of a crush on him, but, she couldn't tell him that, because she knew that he didn't feel the same. She thought that he thought every kiss they shared and every touch they had was just friendship to him.

(Y/n) sighed. She missed him so much. She had plans on making it back to him, she just hoped that he was alright.

...

🎵We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet, cos the world is but a treat when you're on easy street...🎵

She jumped, waking up to music starting to play, what the hell? who was playing music?

...

🎵And we're breaking out the good champagne, we're sitting pretty on the gravy train and when we song every sweet refrain repeats, right here on easy street.🎵

She was now holding her ears. The damn music was driving her mad. But it stopped, all of a sudden and she heard the door being unlocked, to which she seen Dwight open the door with another sandwich. No doubt made of dog food. Dwight looked at the broken plate on the floor and then to her. He extended the food to her in his hand, but she didn't even touch it. "Eat." He commanded her. And she ignored him. "Now." He said and she grabbed the sandwich off the plate and through it at his face, he flinched and she just glared at him.

"If you're smart, you'll do as your told, or end up dead."

He warned her before shutting and locking the door back.

🎵We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet, cos the world is but a treat when you're on easy street...🎵

The music started back up and she groaned, putting her hands over her ears again.

...

🎵We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet, cos the world is but a treat when you're on easy street...🎵

Why won't they just kill her already? She was going to wind up insane and kill herself if they didn't anyway.

She heard footsteps approaching the door and keys unlocking it, the music stopped and soon Dwight showed his face once again. He through clothes at her, "Put them on." He told her and shut the door.

And she, for once, obeyed and put on the clothes, the ones she had on were filthy, and an had to have something at least a little clean, she slid her shirt off and put the one on that he gave her, it was rough and was uncomfortable, but she made it do. When she got it on she had a better view of it. It had an A on it. She assumed it meant Alexandria.

(Y/n) rolled the sleeves up to her elbows and then put the pants on. It was big on her. It was men's clothing and it didn't come close to fitting her. But it was better than nothing. It was harder to put the pants on because of her still broken ankle. But she did it. She didn't want to show them weakness.

Soon Dwight opened the door again and spoke after looking her up and down a few times. "C'mon." He extended his arm to reach for her but she moved away. "Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked him, she didn't trust him. But he went into the room and roughly grabbed her arm anyway. Dragging her out of the room. She almost fell twice just walking out of her cell. She couldn't walk wherever he was taking her. He kept walking and eventually she fell, he didn't catch her, she fell on her knees since he was holding one of her arms. "Get up." He told her.

"I can't."

"Now." He commanded once again.

"Fuck you!" She growled at him.

Dwight yanked her arm again and she yelled.

"Hey, hey, Dwight. Is that any way to treat a lady?" Someone asked behind them and Dwight immediately let go of her arm. She knew that voice.

Negan.

"No, Sir." Dwight answered.

"Then treat her like a lady." Negan told him as he walked up to them both. He leaned down beside of (Y/n) And before he could say a word, she spoke.

"Don't touch me." She glared, and he chuckled, "You need help, sweetheart and that's exactly what I'm giving you." And just like when he first brought her here, he picked her up in his arms and started walking.

To where?

She didn't know.

-

тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂.