¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

|| Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end. ||

Negan smirked and looked at (Y/n). "And where do you two think you're going?" He asks them both. (Y/n) and Daryl glared at him, saying nothing. He smirked to that. Does he never not have that damn smirk on his face?

He kept his eyes on the two and pointed with Lucille to the man who had left (Y/n)'s door unlocked, "Who are you?" Negan spoke.

"Negan." The man answered.

"Who are you?" He pointed to the man behind him now, still keeping his eyes on (Y/n) and Daryl.

"Negan."

"Who are you?" Negan raised his hands to jester to everyone around them. "Negan." They all said at once.

"See that? I am fucking everywhere, and this was both you, and her shots to prove to me that, that fundamental fact was sinking the fuck in, and you failed." He pointed at Daryl now. He was looking and speaking to him. "Which sucks, because your life was about to get so much fucking cooler!" Negan glanced at (Y/n) and then back to Daryl. "Am I right?"

"Damn right." The man said beside of him.

Negan chuckled as Daryl let out a growl as he was staring at Negan. Negan laughed and looked at Daryl, "Now, Dwight gave you some options. I don't think you get it yet." Negan kept his state with Daryl, it looked like they were about to tear each other to pieces. "So I'm going to break it down for you." (Y/n) didn't know that Dwight had given Daryl choices. He hadn't spoke a word to her, just to bring her food and leave. "You get three choices." He told Daryl.

"And you," he pointed at (Y/n). "Get four." She looked at him a bit confused before he continued, talking to them both now. "One." Negan began. "You both wind up on the spike and you work for me as a dead man- or woman."

Nope- next option.

"Two; you both get out of your cells and work for points, but you're going to wish you were dead."

Nope. Next.

"Or three; you work for me, you get yourselves a brand new pair of shoes and you live like a king!- or queen." Negan smirked.

"Choice seems pretty obvious." He told Daryl, and then looked straight at (Y/n). He winked at her, "Choice number four; you marry me, be treated like a queen, and get everything you want and more." He chuckled.

"This is it, this is the only way." He gave them their choices. They both gave him the coldest glare they could give, making Negan chuckle.

"Screw it." He raised his bat up, "No!" (Y/n) shouted before Negan stopped inches from Daryl's face. Daryl didn't even flinch.

"Wow, you don't scare easy."

"That pisses Lucille off." Negan smirked and looked at (Y/n). "But what about you?" Negan walked closer to (Y/n), to which Daryl pulled her closer to his body by her wrist. "Stay away from her." Daryl told Negan, "Daryl don't," (Y/n) spoke finally.

"What? You two a thing?" Negan asked Daryl. He didn't answer, partly because it wasn't Negan's business, and partly because he didn't exactly know.

"Oh, this'll be fun. C'mon doll, I wanna talk to you." Negan told (Y/n). She didn't move an inch from Daryl's body, and Daryl didn't let go of her. "If you don't wanna get her or yourself killed, I'd recommend letting her go." He smirked as he told Daryl. Daryl released (Y/n) from his hold, he didn't want to. He wanted to protect her. But he knew he couldn't do that if he got her killed for that exact reason.

Negan grabbed (Y/n)'s arm immediately, and dragged her away from Daryl.

(Y/n) looked at Negan with a glare as she was pulled away from Daryl, "Put the puppy back in it's cage, boys." Negan told his men, as he smirked down at (Y/n), "C'mon doll, let's go." He dragged her away, but she heard the punchs and kicks that Daryl received, "You.." (Y/n) started, "What was that, sweetheart?" Negan asked her, an eyebrow raised, "You son of a bitch! Just let Daryl go home!" An yelled at him.

"Hey! What'd I tell you about talking to me like that?!" He was getting pissed, and she could tell.

"I wouldn't be talking to you like this if you wouldn't have taken us in the first place!" She yelled, once again. Making Negan growl, taking her roughly by the arm, "Let go of me!" She shouted at him, he continued to drag her, all the way up to his room, she was shocked by that, why would he have taken her there? It confused her greatly.

"Why the hell am I here?!" She asked, yelling. "You're here because I said so, doll." Negan dragged her to the couch, making her sit, "Sit, and stay." He told her, she listened that time, to his surprise.

He sat on the apposite side of her, "Now," he chuckled, "Now you only get two options, one, you rot in your little cell, just like the little puppy is doing right now, or two, you marry me. There is no option three or four anymore, doll." Negan smirked at the glare he was receiving from her.

"No." She said.

"No?" He smirked, letting out a chuckle.

"No, I'll get out of here, me and Daryl both will." She told him, making him smile, "Listen sweetheart-"

"No, you listen!" She shouted, standing up. Negan stood also, they were both pissed off. If looks could kill...

He raised his hand to her, and she flinched before he realized what he was about to do and pulled back, he picked Lucille up that was leaning against the chair he was sitting in.

"We'll see if you're willing to talk once I kill your little puppy." He started to walk out the door but was stopped by her voice, making him smirk.

"Wait!"

"I'll, I'll marry you, if you let Daryl go back home!"

тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂.