¢нαρтєя fινє

|| A strong person is not the one who doesn't cry. A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again. ||

...

Negan had took her to see the Doctor again, he was checking her ankle. She had remembered the that the Doctor did tell them to come back the day after she first seen them, that had been a day and a half ago though.

Sherry was there, she had met her when she was with Daryl. She and Dwight had stole Daryl's bike after (Y/n) and Daryl had tried to help them.

"(Y/n)?" Sherry started, "Ah, ah, ah." Negan interrupted, "Don't talk to her." Sherry shut her mouth for the moment, and (Y/n) saw Dwight look at the pregnancy test that was on the table beside her, "It's negative." She told Negan. Dwight didn't speak in front of Negan.

"You're good to go, Sherry." The Doctor told her and she jumped off the table about to leave when she stopped right by (Y/n), "Whatever they say, just do it." She whispered to (Y/n).

"Hey, I said, don't talk to her." Negan told her once more before Sherry left the room.

Negan helped (Y/n) to the table to sit on as the Doctor looked at her ankle. Dwight left the room, and it was only five minutes later that he brought  someone in.

"Daryl." (Y/n) said as Daryl entered the infermary. Why was he here?

"(Y/n)." Daryl answered back, she wanted to hug him, she wanted to kiss him and she wanted to go back to Alexandria together. But she knew that wasn't about to happen. Especially with Negan around.

"How- How did you-" She was cut off by Negan.

"No, you don't talk to him either."

"Fuck you." (Y/n) shot back, she wasn't going to take his shit, no matter if he killed her or not. "You wanna see your boyfriend here get killed because of your fucking mouth?" Negan asked her.

No, she wouldn't get Daryl killed. She went silent, and Negan smirked, "Good girl." He went closer to (Y/n). He wanted to see what made Daryl tick.

He put his hand on (Y/n)'s chin, and made her look away from Daryl and at himself. He knew Daryl was watching their every move.

Negan leaned forward, and (Y/n) didn't say a word, she was confused about what he was about to do. It got her right when it was too late.

He kissed her.

Mouth on mouth and as soon as his lips touched hers she pushed him, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and glared at him, Daryl went foward but Dwight held a crossbow to him. Daryl's crossbow, and he had no choice but to stop.

Negan smirked and looked at the Doctor, nodding.

The Doctor got to work at replacing the bandages and taking the splint off, the swelling had went down a lot.

...

She looked down the whole time. Focussing on anything but Negan or Daryl, and they watched her the whole time.

"Want me to take her back?" Dwight asked Negan. "I've got it, D." Negan smirked as he picked (Y/n) up once again - bridal style.

He winked at Daryl on the way out, "Hey I might even have some fun." Negan said just to taunt Daryl. Dwight said nothing as they left, Daryl was glaring at Negan the whole time, he didn't know what to do.

...

Negan had taken her back to her little cell-broom closet-and locked her up. She slammed her fist into the wall with a frustrated growl. She beat on the door- she was pissed-. She wanted to see Daryl, and she wanted to go back to Alexandria with him. She started to cry as she slammed on the door a couple more times. A sob came from her as she put her head in her hands, gripping her hair tightly, she could feel a panic attack coming on. Her back met the cold wall and she slid down it into a sitting position.

🎵We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet, cos the world is but a treat when you're on easy street...🎵

"Damn it!" She yelled, she put her  knees to her chest and sobbed, "Daryl.."

...

It wasn't long, only about a half a day before someone came in and gave her another dog food sandwich, it wasn't Dwight though, it was a younger guy, and he was heavy set, she glared at him as he put her food down on the floor, her eyes was bloodshot from crying.

He turned away when he put her food down, and shut the door...

But...

She heard his footsteps fading, but she never heard the lock of the door. It's her chance, and she's going to take it. She stood and went to the door, she turned the handle, and it opened with a rough push.

She had no idea where Daryl was, but she bet that he was close to her "cell".

She avoided several people as she made her way down the halls of the sanctuary- basically limping because of her ankle, and she stopped right as she heard voices down the hallway, she couldn't pass by there just yet, so she waited and watched the men.

Before she knew it, (Y/n) felt a hand on her shoulder, and she almost punched it's owner until she stopped, she knew it was Sherry, and she glared at the woman. "Go back, while you can. You know I did." Sherry told (Y/n). "Whatever he's done to you, there's more. There's always more." She looked like she was trying to protect her. "You won't get away, and when you're back, it'll be worse." (Y/n) looked at her. She felt sorry for Sherry, she knew she had been through hell.

(Y/n) knew that Sherry didn't want her to get hurt, that there probably could be worse, but (Y/n) would rather die than be there, being tortured and having served dog food. She wouldn't stay there, no matter what.

(Y/n) just shook her head at Sherry, "I'm sorry." and went around the corner after the voices had left.

She was going further through the hallways, and she bumped straight into someone's chest as they both crossed corners.

Daryl..

Daryl!

She hugged him, and he hugged her, his chin rested on her head and he spoke, "You alright?" (Y/n) nodded. She smiled the first time since being there. "I'm ok, we need to get out of here." Daryl nodded, and they fled.

...

They had finally made their way outside, where there was a lot of bikes lined up, Daryl had started to get one running, and that's when at least five men had came out of the door that (Y/n) and Daryl had just came out of.

They surrounded them quickly, in a circle, a gun aimed at them. that's when they had heard whistling. Negan had came out. (Y/n) glared at him as that smirk appeared on his face when he looked at Daryl, and then to her.

He laughed,

"Are we pissing out pants yet?"

тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂.