¢нαρтєя σиє

She was down on her knee's, the gravel below her biting into them. The pain in her ankle was almost unbearable. She jumped as a man beat on the RV door, and looked up as she watched a man make his way out of the RV, he was wearing a leather jacket. A red scarf could be seen around his neck and was wearing tan jeans on his bottom.

"Pissing our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close." The man said, walking over to the group, looking over them individually, stopping at her as he gave her a large smirk and continued on. She looked down and her (h/c) hair acted as a curtain to cover her (s/c) face.

"Now, who's the fucking leader here?" Negan asked with a huge grin on his face. A man with longer blonde hair pointed at Rick, who sat on the left side of her. And to that, Negan just grinned all the more. Walking straight up to Rick.

"You must be Rick." Negan leaned down in front of Rick, "Names Negan." He said grinning, "Your people killed a whole lot of my people. A lot more than I'm fucking comfortable with. And that's not cool. You have no idea how not fucking cool that is." he stood back up, and started walking again. This time stopping at her, leaning down in front of her as she leaned back, trying to look away. Negan had took his hand and put it underneath of her chin, forcing her to face him and he smirked. "Oh, we've got a pretty one here." He said and chuckled, "No, scratch that, you're fucking gorgeous!" He smirked and stood once more, "What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked her. All she did was glare at him.

He raised an eyebrow and leaned down once again, this time his face was closer to hers. "I said," He grabbed her chin roughly, "What's you're fucking name?" He asked.

She was taken back and her eyes was wide as she was afraid of him, no matter how tough she tried to act. "(Y...Y/n)." She hated how she stuttered, how fear could easily be read through her voice though she wore a glare.

Negan smirked and stood again. "Gorgeous." He said, smirking before starting to walk again.

Pacing back and forth before the group, he lectures them on their actions against his group and the "new world order", explaining that Rick's people owe Negan's men their supplies and that he will personally deal with them if they refuse.

He goes on to inform Rick that he is keeping his group alive as he intends to make them work for him. "Now, someone's going to get the holy fuck beat out of them." He continue pacing, looking over the group, giving a glance to (Y/n) every now and then with a smirk.

Negan raises his bat that had barbed wire wrapped around the top of it. "Now this, this is Lucille and she. Is. Awesome." He says, and chuckled, "I just can not decide." He continues stopping in front of Maggie. Seeing how sick she was and smirked "Maybe I should put your ass out of your misery. You look like shit." He said and laughed before Glenn jumped up and at Negan, "Don't touch her!" He yelled. The man with blonde hair grabbed Glenn and yanked him back to the lineup. Making him sit still.

The smirk still on his face her walked over to Glenn and stood right in front of him. "Oh that shit won't go here. First ones free, next one will be shut the fuck down. No exceptions." He said and chuckled. "I've got an idea." Negan announced. He went to the start of the line, in front of Eugene.

"Eeny,"

Shit.

"Meeny,"

(Y/n)'s head went down.

"Miny,"

She closed her eyes tightly.

"Moh,"

...

"You can breath. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing some of that."

The smell of blood was currently suffocating her as one of her families head was bashed in.