"I hate myself I'm weak I'm pathetic " He cried kneeling down

"See kid "

"Don't call me kid my name is jungkook " He replied still crying , woo young found it cute.

"Ok listen jungkook I understand how you feel you are not pathetic nor weak see even mens have feeling and sometime even we can't handle situations breaks us and that's what you are going through I know it's hard but it's totally normal just try to love yourself and when you do that you will find your answers by yourself "

"My answers "

"Yes "

"Hey woo young are you a motivational speaker or something "

"Nah man I spit straight facts " He replied and jungkook smiled.

"Thanks for your help I really feel calm "

"It's ok just don't leave your house next time it's not safe it could have been some robber or drunken guy here instead of me "

"By the way what's your age "

"Oh I'm twenty "
.
.
.
.
"YOU CALLED A ME KID ALL THIS TIME WHEN YOU ARE THREE YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!! "

"Woah really you are twenty three you look quite young "

"Even I can't believe someone younger than me can give so meaningful life messages "

"Age doesn't matters when it comes to this jungkook "

"Call me hyung where are your manners "

"You are really something a few moments ago you were crying and now you are being so cocky "

"Jungkook is that you " Hoseok said peeking.

"Hoseok hyung " Jungkook got up and ran towards him hugging him into a bone cracking hug

"What are you doing here "

"Thank god I met you please hyung take me with you "

"What happened kook " Hoseok asked confused eyeing woo young.

"Ok let's go " Hoseok said still eyeing woo young. Jungkook broke the the hug and ran towards woo young  .

"Thanks you so much for staying with me " As jungkook said that his stomach growled making him blush "

"I'm glad for you, now go rest and eat something " He said laugh with made jungkook to blush more.

"Bye " He bid goodbye and left with hoseok.

_________________________________________
Flashback to when jungkook ran out of the cafe .

Taehyung appered from an alley watching jungkook running bumping into peoples. He called hoseok and told him to come and pick up jungkook after informing him he went inside the cafe .