"Don't worry about it. If it was me on the other hand I would have probably handled my ass much worse." I say, looking into my cup.

A couple years back when Daniel was dealing with the whole eliminating his competition thing. He was engaged to this twenty year old girl, named Samantha. She had jet black hair and the prettiest gray eyes. At the time I was also messing with Samantha, but I didn't know she was engaged to Daniel. Daniel at the time didn't introduce me and Joshua to her, just his family knew of her.

So I didn't know what his fiancé looked like and I didn't put two and two together with the name, plus she never wore her ring. The reason why she never popped up in my mind, whenever Daniel would bring her up is because she was just another fling. Me and her at the time was messing for a good six months until I found out she was Daniel's fiancé. I however did know that she had a boyfriend of sorts because she mentioned him once, but I didn't really care. I did though feel bad for her boyfriend because I know I wasn't the only one fucking her.

There was Davy down at the docks who was messing with her, Larry who ran the surfboarding program, Kenny who was a tennis instructor, and many more. The only reason why I knew that they did was because they use to come to the gym I use to work at and talk about her. The day I found out who she really was, was at this big family dinner that Daniel invited me and Joshua to. And when I say it was awkward, it was awkward. She made sure she wore the ring I helped Daniel pick out that day.

Joshua didn't know anything of it because like I said, she was a fling that I called occasionally along with a lot of other girls. When seeing it was her I excused myself from the table scared as hell. I felt so bad and I knew this was something I couldn't just cover up, easily however. So I spent a good thirty minutes in the bathroom trying to figure out a way to tell my best friend how I was fucking his fiancé for the last six months. In the mist of trying to figure it out she snuck into the bathroom, and of course we started arguing.

I mean Daniel was head over heels for this girl, I just knew he would be crushed when finding out. While I was yelling and stressing to her about how bad this was, she tried to suck me off. I did push her off and leave the bathroom in disgusted with her and myself.

Later on that night I decided to speak with Daniel in private because at the end of the day, he had to know. When I told him the truth he was beyond pissed, he almost hit me until he caught himself. All he did was just tell me to leave and then he walked away. I didn't hear from him for about a week, until he texted and asked me to go out with him. And that's how the whole night with Agatha came about.

"To be honest I'm surprised you even talked to me after that." I say, sipping more of my coffee.

"In all honesty I wasn't. I was actually going to move to my family estate in England and work the branch company that was there, but not after I got her and her play toys back first." he says. "As you know I called the wedding off, but I also destroyed her family name and everything her father worked for. I got back all the guys she was sleeping with in one way or another. I was going to get you back by Agatha because I knew she had enough shit to make your dick fall off.

So as you know by now I intentionally got you drunk that night, and etc. I knew that as long as you knew it was a female you was dancing with, you would have taken her back to your place. Which you did, all I have to say is if you didn't put a condom on that night. You would have been positive for a lot of shit."

A week after the whole Agatha thing, it clicked on why he set me up. And I couldn't find myself to be mad about it. I did fuck my best friends fiancé for six months.

"But I do regret all of it though." he says.

I then tear my eyes away from the morning sky to look at him. To see him looking down at his cup.