26 - Breaking Out

LUKE

I watched the man and Madison left from the parking lot.

I think I am shot on my shoulder. I hurriedly get inside the hospital to search for Charles, where the hell is he?

I got back to where Madison's room was. And Charles was awake already.

"You're bleeding" he said.

"Charles, a man kidnapped Madison." I said.

"What? Who?" he asked.

"I saw this man was with the girl who looks like Madison in the restaurant." he said.

"A girl who looks like Madison? You mean Helen." he said.

"You need to be treated" Charles said.

He took care of the rest. I was sent to the ER to get the bullet removed. I wish I didn't get this shot so I can follow them.

CHARLES

I called Helen. I needed to know who the hell got Madison.

Helen: Charles? Why are you calling late?

Me: Madison is kidnapped, and someone saw the man who got her. He said he was with you in a restaurant.

Helen: What did you say?! Madison's kidnapped?

Me: Yes, and you know who did that

Helen: Charles, it must have been Xavier.

Me: Xavier? Fuck!

Helen: Oh my God! I'll try to call him. Don't he dare hurt my sister.

Me: what did you say? your sister?

Helen accidentally revealed it.

Helen: Charles, Madison is my younger sister and I don't want her to get hurt.

Me: Just call me if you found out something.

I called the police. It was when we watched the CCTV footage at the parking lot. And yes it is, it is Xavier. What the fuck does he want?

My phone rang soon. Xavier is calling..

Me: WTF Xavier where did you take Madison?

Xavier: I'd be a fool if I tell you so soon.

Me: Just return her and I'd let you go.

Xavier: I don't believe you Charles, you just called the police. Camilla told me about it.

Me: Fuck Xavier, if you need money then I'd give it to you!

Xavier: Then I'd be arrested, no Charles. Would you like to speak to your love? She's listening.

Me: Madison, I am doing everything to get you.

Xavier: Then she hopes you will. Give 20 million dollars to Helen. Don't tell the cops or I'll shoot Madison to the head.

He hangs up. What the fuck this man is sick.

I called Helen again.

Helen: Charles, I need to have the money Xavier asked.

Me: Take the money, I just want Madison to be safe with me.

Helen: Track my phone, so you can follow me.

Me: When will you meet him?

Helen: Tomorrow morning.

Me: I'd get the money ready.
-------------------------
MADISON

Xavier brought me to an abandoned warehouse. I've been given nothing, but punches since we arrived.

I am worried about my child. I am experiencing contractions for the past few hours. I wish the baby can wait before he comes out.

Just hold on son

In the middle of the night, Xavier fell asleep. It is a good opportunity to escape. I tried to untie myself for hours using a pointed rock from the floor.

I quietly tried to make it quick. I managed to untie my hands and so I began to unti my feet. It is very hard to bend down because of my huge belly.

I managed to break free and I run away without making any sound. When I reached the outside, there was nothing but trees, it must be a warehouse in the middle of the woods.

I tried to run as fast as I can, away from Xavier. There is no one beside me in this woods. Not even a sound of vehicles or people talking.

I am definitely tired, but I have to keep on walking away.

Then here it comes. The baby wants to really go out. It hurts, I can longer walk. I am in deep pain. I wanted to scream but I can't.

I believe it's already sunrise and it will be so much easier for him to find me. But I manage to get away for some time.

I just hope Charles will appear and get me. I just wish Xavier will be caught and be locked up forever.