Ink glanced up when Dream went quiet. "Dream?" The guardian quietly reached forward and pressed yes. The screen was covered by another, this one startling them both.

No issues detected: There are no new issues found.
View list of pre-existing issues?
-Yes
-No

Ink scoffed. Of course Error had no psychological issues. He should at least have insanity written somewhere. Dream ignored him, hesitantly selecting yes. All four screens before them flashed out of existence and were replaced with a new one. Ink started copying this one as well, leaving Dream to read it. Distantly, Dream knew he shouldn't be reading this. No matter what Error had done, Dream shouldn't be peering into the other's makeup. Despite this, Dream continued and was appalled at what he could understand.

Mind.MH analysis; Components;
-Emotions.MH; Guilt.EMO, Melancholy.EMO, Hurt.EMO, Care.EMO, Love.EMO, Despair.EMO, Exhaustion.PH, Hunger.PH, Thirst.PH, Pain.PH, etc...

-Hopes.MH;(NO DATA FOUND)
-Relationships.MH; status/connections; Nightmare.Chr(Family, Mate), Killer.Chr(Family, Child), Horror.Chr(Family, Child), Cross.Chr(Family, Child), Dust.Chr(Family, Child), Chara.Chr(s(Family, Child), Frisk.Chr(s(Family, Child), Ink.Char(Enemy, Superior),Fresh.Chr(Family, Child), Blue.Chr(Family, Friend), Multiverse.BLN(Responsibility).
-Relationships.MH.INK; status; Ink.Chr t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉h҉҉҉҉҉҉҉r҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉n҉҉҉҉҉҉҉s҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉M҉҉҉҉҉҉҉u҉҉҉҉҉҉҉l҉҉҉҉҉҉҉t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉i҉҉҉҉҉҉҉v҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉r҉҉҉҉҉҉҉s҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉.҉҉҉҉҉҉҉C҉҉҉҉҉҉҉O҉҉҉҉҉҉҉R҉҉҉҉҉҉҉E҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉s҉҉҉҉҉҉҉t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉b҉҉҉҉҉҉҉i҉҉҉҉҉҉҉l҉҉҉҉҉҉҉i҉҉҉҉҉҉҉t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉y҉҉҉҉҉҉҉,҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉m҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉y҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉c҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉u҉҉҉҉҉҉҉s҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉C҉҉҉҉҉҉҉o҉҉҉҉҉҉҉l҉҉҉҉҉҉҉l҉҉҉҉҉҉҉i҉҉҉҉҉҉҉s҉҉҉҉҉҉҉i҉҉҉҉҉҉҉o҉҉҉҉҉҉҉n҉҉҉҉҉҉҉s҉҉҉҉҉҉҉,҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉h҉҉҉҉҉҉҉r҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉n҉҉҉҉҉҉҉s҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉F҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉m҉҉҉҉҉҉҉i҉҉҉҉҉҉҉l҉҉҉҉҉҉҉y҉҉҉҉҉҉҉.҉҉҉҉҉҉҉M҉҉҉҉҉҉҉H҉҉҉҉҉҉҉,҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉h҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉r҉҉҉҉҉҉҉m҉҉҉҉҉҉҉s҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉F҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉m҉҉҉҉҉҉҉i҉҉҉҉҉҉҉l҉҉҉҉҉҉҉y҉҉҉҉҉҉҉.҉҉҉҉҉҉҉M҉҉҉҉҉҉҉H҉҉҉҉҉҉҉,҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉c҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉n҉҉҉҉҉҉҉n҉҉҉҉҉҉҉o҉҉҉҉҉҉҉t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉b҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉h҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉r҉҉҉҉҉҉҉m҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉d҉҉҉҉҉҉҉,҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉C҉҉҉҉҉҉҉h҉҉҉҉҉҉҉i҉҉҉҉҉҉҉l҉҉҉҉҉҉҉d҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉o҉҉҉҉҉҉҉f҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉F҉҉҉҉҉҉҉a҉҉҉҉҉҉҉t҉҉҉҉҉҉҉e҉҉҉҉҉҉҉.҉҉҉҉҉҉҉

--REMAINING INFORMATION CORRUPTED--

--RECOVERING UNCORRUPTED INFORMATION--
Mind.MH analysis; ongoing/pre-existing issues; physical/mental;
Hopes.MH absent. Pain.PH/Hunger.PH/Thirst.PH/Exhaustion.PH unimportant. SELF.MH.PH unimportant. Body.PH broken; caused by Ink.Chr. ERROR.EXE broken; caused by F҉A҉T҉E҉.҉C҉H҉R. ERROR.EXE system corrupted; caused by Worthless.EMO and SelfHate.EMO. ERROR.EXE damaged; caused by ERROR.EXE. Body.PH unhealthy(Overworked, Underweight, Malnourished, Brittle, etc..); caused by Ink.Chr and B҉a҉l҉a҉n҉c҉e҉.҉J҉B.

Issues may lead to permanent eradication if not resolved. Please consider doing so.
-OK

Dream's eyelights had blown out, his mind reeling with emotions and questions. Why wasn't he mentioned? Why had Ink's information glitched? What was going on? A quiet click broke him out of his thoughts. Ink had snapped his fingers. His notebook had disapeared. "Looks like there's more to Error than we thought, huh?" Dream blinked, his mouth hanging open. Ink sighed, "Understatement, I know." His ever-changing eyelights landed on Error, sockets wrinkling in thought. The destroyer was still a mystery to him, but not as much as before. He pressed ok and the window closed. The first one opened, and this time, Ink picked reboot, and turned away to address the last of his army.

While they had been reading the screens, the crowd of Sans had dispersed and left. Only a few remained. Lust, from UnlustTale_15, Blue from UnderSwap_OG, Outer from OuterTale_98, and Classic from UnderTale_OG. All four snapped to attention as Ink cleared his throat. "So, uh, we've learned some new things today. I took notes, so we can discuss it later, yeah?" Classic gave Ink a thumbs up, and the creator continued. "Before we do, me and Dream have to figure it out because it's all computer speak. Error's gonna stay with me, so don't worry about anything. I'll call a meeting when we're done."

Some thirty minutes later, Ink was decoding the 'computer speak' with Dream and Error was still rebooting on Ink's couch. Ink had wrapped the destroyer up with magic canceling chains, so he wasn't worried about the other escaping.

(Hours later)

He wasn't sure what to do. Ink was so very confused, and he just didn't know what to do. They'd simplified what Ink wrote down, and now neither of them knew where to look. Error was far more complex than either of them realized. The information they'd gathered completely changed how they saw the destroyer. So many things that had been previously set in stone was now crumbling. They didn't know what to believe about Error anymore. Error was not insane, nor was he emotionless. The glitch felt so much, so many emotions that Dream was baffled. How had he not sensed it before?

Ink was asking so many questions. Error had so many relationships, so many people that he cared about. Something in Ink's soul had twisted when he found his own name. Enemy? Superior?? Why the hell was he superior to Error??

Dream had seperated things and arranged them so Ink could understand what it said, and the creator didn't like what was written beneath his name. Error's body was broken and unhealthy because of Ink. He hated that. Ink had never really wanted to hurt Error, but from what he'd learned, Ink was Error's main source of pain. There were so many new variables, new things to take into consideration.

Dream left in tears. Error's emotions had left the gaurdian feeling terrible. Ink was left to watch over the destroyer and to ponder what he'd learned. When Error woke up, he was going to go straight to Sci's place. Ink needed answers. Hopefully, Error would cooperate.

----------------------------

UwU I got inspoooorid UwU

Continuation? I think I might, but eh. We'll see~~~~

Tag time UwU

(i have never done this before, oof)

HuskiWrites

I don't have a thing on hand, so here's a bunch of questions for you UwU

1. what's your hair color?
2. Do you like chairs?
3. what kind of chairs?
4. Favorite ice cream flavor?
5. what's your eye color?
6. One of your favorite animals?
7. Blue or Green?
8. Do you like drawing?
9. What's your favorite book that you've written?
10. name one of your favorite snas
Tag as many people as you want UwU

That's my attempt, I don't think I did it right, so UwU sorry.
Okie bye