Celebrity(Rewrite)

UwU welcome back, you lovely degenerates! We have a new and improved version of Celebrity, this one with less shit and more glitter! Onward!

—————————

"...Are you awake? Brother?"

"Mmmhh...Wha..? N-night?"

"S-sorry, Dreamy. I..I didn't mean to- um.."

"No, it's okay. What's wrong?"

"..N..Nevermind, go..go back to sleep."

"Night, please tell me what's wrong."

"D-Do you...Do you hate me, Dream?"

"What? No, of course not! I could never hate you!"

"But Georgie said-...I.."

"Georgie said? What did he say?"

"H-he told me you hated me and...and he said you were going to leave me and forget me...He said I d...deserved it.."

"I-"

"Is it true?"

"Brother, I would never hate you. I will never ever leave you, a-and I won't forget you either. Okay?"

"...You promise?"

"..I promise. Now come here, silly."

————

Singing Sensation Dream Joku Declares; It's Time For A Break!
Twenty-nine year old Dream Joku, the star of today, has announced that he's taking a break from music. This young artist has come far, says his producer, Gerald Lee, from where he started. Supported by his late mother, Mrs. Joku, and his boyfriend, now fiancé, Ink Comyet(Known as The Creator.), Dream Joku has made himself the biggest star of the century. But, after nine years of fame and non-stop creating, Dream has announced that a break is in order.
I'll be going home, to where this all began, to hopefully relight my creativity, he says. Dream plans to return to his childhood home with Ink. Yet, it is unknown how long he'll be gone. Creativity takes time, Ink Comyet said, and it seems that this may prove to be true.
Everyone knows Dream's backstory, how he started out. As the single child of a single mother, Dream has always been one to try and cheer people up. His motive had always been to share positivity with the world. And now, he's retracing his roots and taking a break. Hopefully, inspiration will find him, as it did ten years ago, in his hometown.

Nightmare stared down at the newspaper and felt nauseated. An old ache, born from betrayal and pain, began to build. For years, he'd watched Dream grow more and more famous, using music and songs that didn't belong to him. Those songs belonged to Nightmare, that fame should have been Nightmare's. He took his guitar, his journals, and left him behind completely. He'd even ditched the memories. Twenty three years ago, Dream promised that he wouldn't leave, that he wouldn't forget. And he did exactly that.

Well, at least he didn't hate Nightmare. But then again, how can you hate someone you don't remember?

Nightmare scoffed, rereading the article. Fiancé, huh? The paper's edges started to smoke, his glare literally burning it. Magic twisted and howled in his marrow. He wasn't going to get an invite. With a huff, he glared at the image on the sheet, hating Dream and hating himself for ever believing in him. For still beliving.

————————— 

The sun sank below the city skyline, the sky a mess of crimson and yellow. Nightmare stared blankly out the window, watching the sun's slow decent as he sipped at his coffee. Black coffee, just how he liked it.