Chapter 18 - Dudath

Start from the beginning

"Probably. I mean you are pretty ugly." I nod in agreement.

"What is this?" He says, offended

-

"Emma!" Harry calls.

"For the love of god." I mumble walking down the stairs.

I see Harry sat on the couch with his knees up and Joyce sat with her back rested on his thighs so she's looking up at Harry.

"Look. She not crying when she looks at me now." He beams.

"Good for you." I laugh, shaking my head and pushing Harry so I could fit on the couch with him. I almost fell off, but I was able to fit.

We both look down at the baby who stared back at us. We just stare at each other for a good minute before she starts throwing out her arms and giggling.

"Aww." Me and Harry say in unison.

"Here." I say, handing a bottle to Harry to feed her.

He brought the milk bottle to her lips and she placed her hands on the side of the bottle while she drank.

When she was down Harry brought her up and gave her a little kiss on the lips.

"Ok stop. That's too cute." I say, making Harry give me a cocky smirk.

He rests her over her shoulder, burping her, while I get up from the couch to try to clean up.

"Emma." Harry says cautiously.

"Hmm?" I ask, still cleaning and not looking up at him.

"She just..." He starts.

"What?" I ask, still not looking up at him.