Chapter 5

Two months later 

My belly is now pretty noticeable, it's round and it doesn't hide inside of anything. I had to buy new jeans because I didn't fit in my old ones. These are a lot more comfortable, they have an elastic that holds the belly in place. 

The people at work are in love with my belly, I've been working there for just a few weeks but they are still really supportive to me. I'm an assistant in the Clarks & Ludwig firm, it's not the best but they were the only job that didn't care hiring a knocked up girl. I'm very thankful they did, I need to save money for the baby. 

"Sienna, are you ready? We have to leave in five." Molly shouts from the living room.

"I'm coming!" I yell back. 

Today is also our graduation day, finally after three years and a half of long nights studying without a break, I'm getting my degree. I'm really excited but... No one knows about Dot, and it's pretty noticeable now. And not even this black dress can hide my belly, I guess I just have to go with it. 

"Woah, Molly, you look stunning!" I say looking at her in a red dress, almost matching her hair. 

"Thank you, don't you think is too much?" She asks looking at herself in the mirror of our livingroom. 

"Not at all, you look great." I say walking to the door. 

"You look great too... Well, both of you." She clearifies, looking down at my belly.

"Thanks, we appreciate your effort, but we know we are big." I joke to her and she rolls her eyes. 

When we arrived at our school everyone turned to look at Molly, she was really beautiful with that red dress and his hair falling down on her shoulders. Then, everyone was looking at me, more precisely at my belly. Yes, I'm big so what?

We say hi to a few friends, they are trying their best to not look down at my stomach but I have noticed a few of them looking without me 'noticing'. Nice try. Someone call everyone to sit and we do just that, looking for our seats in the auditorioum. Greg was next to me, thank god we've been friends for quite a while. 

"So... Aren't you going to tell me?" He points to Dot and I shrug. 

"I guess it was obvious so why waste my time, right?" I joke and he chuckles. 

"It is pretty obvious. How far are you?" He asks sitting down.

"Six months now, three more to go." I say looking front. 

"Wow, that's like, around the corner." He says and I smile, I'm nervous but I can't say I'm not happy.

"I know! I'm so excited." I say and just on cue someone stands in the podium to start the ceremony. 

I check my phone right after going to get my diploma to see if my parents arrived, and just when I stand up to follow the line I saw them sitting up. This is it, the moment I was waiting all this time. 

I walk making sure to no trip with my robe and greet everyone at the podium. The principal hands me my diploma with a smile and I firmly shake his hand. I come back to my place holding my diploma in my hand. After the final speech of the president of our class, the ceremony is over and we throw our hats in the air.

"We did it!" Molly yells running to hug me. I hug her tightly, tears already on my eyes. 

"I can't believe we survived college!" I say excitedly. 

"Baby!!!" My mom cames behind me, wrapping me in a hug. "Oh my, you are huge." 

"We are." I put my hair to a side. "Daddy!" 

"I'm really proud of you daughter, well, both of you." He taps my belly. 

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Smith." Molly says hugging both of my parents.

"Molenia." My dad greets her, making her blush.

"Please Jack, shhh!" She blushes and I laugh, putting a hand behind my back to balance my body. 

"Are you guys celebrating today?" My mom asks leading us all outside. 

"There's a party at a hotel downton but... I don't know if I'm going." I say frankly. Partying with this belly doesn't seems right. 

"Why? Because of Dot? I went to a few weddings while I was pregnant with you." She holds my hand. "As long as you don't drink." 

"I don't know, I have a bad feeling about this." I say with my hand at the back of my neck.

"You should come. I don't want to go alone anyway." Molly says and I roll my eyes.

"Well, okay! I'm going." I agree, a little distraction for me and Dot it's not going to hurt anyone but I still have a bad feeling about going to party with this bump.

We went to have lunch with my parents, we talk a lot about baby stuff. Where am I going to live, the baby's room, baby's clothes, diapers, first photos, etc. I decide to stay here to stay at least one year in my actual work, then I'll see if I move back with my parents or get a place on my own. I'm going to get a nanny while I work and the baby is going to sleep in my room momentarily. We then talk about boyfriends and I didn't like that topic. I haven't dated anyone since last year and right now I'm not in a position of finding anyone any time soon. 

My parents drive us to the hotel where the party is located. I have a bad feeling of coming here but, just go with it, right? 

I say goodbye and step out of the car, the next time they see me they are going to be holding Dot in their arms. I follow Molly up the stairs but I feel a hand stopping me. 

"Dad?" I say finding my dad in front of me. 

"Uhm- Molly, can you give us a minute, please?" He says to her and she steps aside, giving us both a coprenhensive smile. 

"What's wrong?" I say noticing the worried look on his face. 

"Look honey, I- I didn't want to talk about that in front of your mom but... Have you talked to the father yet?" He walks to a more quiet place. 

"You know I haven't dad." I say crossing my arms, it's kind of chilly outside. 

"Well... I found his number." He said holding out a piece of paper. Oh, no... He did not.

"Dad! Oh my g... Why?" I hold the paper in my hands letting out a huge sigh. "I didn't ask you to." 

"I know honey but..." He smiles sadly at me. "The baby needs a father, that's all." 

"But... It's not that simple! How am I going to tell him? He probably doesn't even remember me." I say folding the paper. Sometimes I wish that he wasn't the real father...

"Just call him and see what happens, promise me." He says holding me at arms length. Is he hiding something? He was on my side on this and now he is acting so mysterious. 

"Okay, I will." I lie, I am not going to tell him. Not now, not ever. I don't want my baby growing up in the spotlight. 

"That's my girl. I'll call you when we arrive, okay?" He says giving me a tight hug. "I love you, Sienna."

"I love you too, dad." I say before walking away. 

I look at the paper once again, I can't believe he look it up for me and that's really sweet but I'm not sure, I can't just tell him. I'm terrified... What if I tell him and he doesn't care and I end up alone raising a child as a single mom? And that's just the best case scenario. Without my consent I shred the paper in pieces, I don't want his number. I want my baby to be safe.

I walk inside to find Molly, I still have a bad feeling about coming here but... Right now I wish I could have a drink after what my dad gave me.