Chapter 26

So far so good, London.

This morning after unpacking everything and rearranging my room, I asked Jake to take me to a department store, I needed some new stuff for my new house. I bought everything I need, the house is going to be magazine-like at the end of this week.

When we arrived home I put all the stuff in the living room. I took Harry's flowers and put them in different vases I bought today.

*Lovely flowers. Thank you.* I texted him.

Something cute but simple, I have to act distant with him and then show him how cute I am with Jake. That will make him jealous, hopefully he wakes up. But he didn't reply, which was weird.

And after an afternoon of decorating the place and learning how to use the heater, Jake asked me if I wanted to go to his friends place to have dinner. I couldn't say no to meeting new people, I need friends. I miss Molly so much though, it would be so much fun if she was here.

Jake told me to dress nicely because it was kind of a fancy dinner, I love dressing up. I dress little Jack first. Babies look so cute wearing button up tiny shirts. He is so handsome being just six weeks old.

Then I concentrate on dressing myself. Should I wear a dress? It's cold as hell outside but we are going to be inside. I'm taking a nice coat just in case.

I take Jack to the living room where Jake is watching TV and go take a shower. I'm kind of excited of meeting new people here, British people are always so interesting. I dry my hair with a dryer and brush it softly, I then curl it letting my hair fall on my shoulders. I put simple make up on, eyeliner, some mascara and red lipstick, the cold gives me a natural blush.

After putting my dress I went downstairs to let Jake get ready. While I wait I decide to clean a bit, I left a lot of empty boxes hanging around. After thirty minutes Jake comes down wearing a grey T-Shirt with a Jacket on. I look ridiculous in a dress.

"I'm changing, I look too formal." I say looking down at my body.

"Why? Don't." He stops me from going upstairs. "You look beautiful in that dress." He widens his eyes as I blush. "I didn't mean just in that dress, you look great everyday."

"Okay, I'm just going to put shoes on." I giggle, still going upstairs. "But good to know." I give him a shy smile when I'm on the next floor.

When I reach my room I erase the smile from my face. If I want to play this, I have to make him believe that I like him that way. It's a douche move, but it's the only way. I put my heels on and grab my purse and my really fancy diaper bag with colored teddy bears and rainbows printed on it. The best accessory.

"Ready to go?" I announce as I walk downstairs.

"I'm always ready." He winks at me taking Jack and opening the door for me.

Jake drives, of course. I'm still not used sitting on the left seat while he drives on the right, it's weird. We arrived in no time to a white house with a big gate outside.

"Jake Fox and Sienna Smith here, I believe we are on the list." Jake rolls the window down and speaks to a machine box.

"Please come in sir." A voice comes out of the speaker and the gates open for us.

"Where are we?" I ask with slight excitement in my voice. This house is so big and beautiful, more like a mansion.

"This is the nicest place of the city. I hope you like my friends." He's hiding a smile, but I decide to ignore it. He parks next to the other four cars.

If these are his friends I suppose they are rich or famous, a normal person can't afford to live in a place like this. I'm sure that's how he knows Harry.