Chapter 57

A/N: I know it took SO long but I hope you enjoy the chapter. Get ready. And if you need to, read the last chapter to refresh your mind. XO

PS: Yes, this is the last chapter. But no, this isn't the last of Knocked Up ;) 

-

Sienna's POV:

Two weeks later

Planning Harry's birthday has been a complete madness. I wanted to take care of everything myself, like a fake-surprise surprise party. He knows about the party but he doesn't know anything about it, if that makes any sense. I have a whole day planned for him and I'm so excited for him to see everything I prepared for him. He's going to love every single thing. 

Right now he is still sleeping, I'm in the kitchen looking for the candles to go back to bed and sing happy birthday to him. Jack is still sleeping so I have to be quick to have a little time for ourselves.

With the candle already lit, I climb up the stairs and go straight to our room, walking on my tip toes and then climbing to the bed slowly sitting on top of him while I sing,

"Happy birthday to you..." I sing lowly, moving my free hand to move the covers away from him. "Happy birthday to you!"

He starts smiling with his eyes still closed, smirking while stretching his arms under me.

"Happy birthday dear Harry..." I sing more lowly, moving closer to him. "Happy birthday to you!"

He finally opens his eyes, slowly and taking his time, his eyes shining the clearest shade of green.

"Hi, babe." He smiles, resting his hands on my hips. His voice is so raspy, its irresistible. "Thank you." 

"Make a wish." I bring the cupcake up to his lips.

He chuckles, looking down at the candle. He closes his eyes and blows it, a smile appearing on his face. 

"What did you wish for?" I ask lowly, taking the candle away and taking some of the frosting with my finger. When I was about to put it in my mouth he takes my hand and moves my finger to his mouth, licking the frosting.

"If I tell you its not going to come true." He says, this time moving his finger on the frosting and taking it to his mouth. "And I want it to come true." 

"Boo-hoo, I wanted to know." I say, moving my lips closer to his mouth, pressing a soft kiss on them and licking some of the frosting that smeared on the side of his mouth.

"You will never know until it comes true." He moves the cupcake away and takes me from my hips, moving me down on the bed. 

He takes my face in his hand and kisses me deeply, smiling through the kiss and making me smile as well. The kiss is sweet, very sweet indeed. His mouth tastes like frosting and I couldn't love it more. His kisses are never boring, I love the softness of his lips, the way he softly moves his tongue against mine in the most perfect rhythm, his sudden bites that makes me squirm for more. I love this man and everything that has to do with him. I truly love him. 

I can't believe he is turning twenty two today. My big man. 

I roll over and move on top of him, caging his body in between my legs. I move one of my hands down his torso, feeling all his toned abs. He's been watching his diet a lot lately along with exercise, he is so muscly right now. I rest my hand on his pelvis, running a single finger on his laurels tattoo, tempting him a little. 

"What do you want me to do?" I ask stopping the kiss, sitting on his upper thighs. I can feel his growing bulge hitting on my sex, its already turning me on.