Chapter 14

I'm sitting in the passengers seat while he is driving to an unknown place. A few months ago I never thought I would be in the same place with him, I was so mad at everything because I was knocked up and alone. But now he is here and it feels so normal. 

"You know what's weird?" I say out loud looking out of the window. "Just five months ago I promise myself to never see your face again and here we are acting like if we weren't strangers." 

"We're not strangers." He says matter-of-factly. "People stop being strangers when they start sharing common interests and responsibilities." 

What.

"Okay. What's my favorite ice cream flavor then?" I ask looking at him. 

"Vanilla, of course." He smirks at me. 

"Okay... You just guessed and got it right but that doesn't mean anything." I cross my arms. "What's my favorite color?" 

"Blue. Stop asking me dumb questions already." He chuckles, shaking his head. "We are close." 

"How do you even know all that? Are you a mentalist or something?" I widen my eyes. "You are freaking me out." 

"You know, people are not so hard to read." He stops at a red light. "When Molly dropped the groceries there was an ice cream can on the floor." 

"Oh, that explains it." I say with a chuckle, biting my bottom lip. 

"And your room is a light blue so, I guessed that was your favorite color." He says driving inside of a mall. 

"You're scary. Stop reading me." I say playfully while he parks on an empty spot. "What are we doing here?"

"Well... You will never accept my money so..." He opens the car door. "I thought you would accept a pregnancy gift. Like a late baby shower." 

"What? Are you going to buy me stuff?" I get out of the car with a frown in my face. "Harry, please, I don't need anything." 

"Don't 'Harry me', you do. I noticed you don't have a stroller. You need one." He hands me my car keys. "And it's not for you, it's for the baby."

"But... I was planning on getting one soon!" I say loudly in a complain. I really don't want him spending money on us. It makes me feel uncomfortable. 

"Then let me give you one as a present." He holds me at shoulder length. "Friends give presents to each other all the time." 

"Okay! Fiiine. But just the stroller and we are out of here." I say pressing a finger on his chest. 

I really need to get used to this. He is rich and he is the father of Jack so I need to accept it. I just need to be careful Jack doesn't grow up being a spoilt kid with all his father presents. And there's something telling me there is going to be a lot of more presents coming from him. 

Inside of the store he walks straight to the strollers area. He asks to the attendant for a light but safe one, the best in the market. The attendant nods his head and lead us both to the back of the store. 

I stare at Harry while he talks to the attendant about safety issues. I'm thinking about the night we met. I was so nervous around him, he was my idol, my biggest crush. When he came closer to me and invited me a drink I was in cloud nine. I couldn't believe he was flirting with me. 

And then he asked me if we could go somewhere else and I instantly said yes. I was literally on my knees for him. He could have proposed to go sky diving and I would have accepted. 

"What do you think about this one? It has blue on the wheels." He says to me and I just nod. I'm so deep in my thoughts. 

It's weird, all of this is. I don't feel the same attraction I felt back then. I mean, he is still very good looking, his lips are still irresistible and his gaze its so provoking. Fuck, I still feel attracted to him but in a different way. 

"Why are you biting your lip? You don't like this one? We can pick another if you want." He says stopping the attendant who is grabbing a brand new stroller.

"No, no. It's perfect, I- I was just uhm... Distracted." I say with a smile to sound more convincing. "Let's go pay and go home."

"Okay." He answers with a grin on his face, green piercing eyes looking at me. My knees are going numb.

Shit. This isn't good. 

I'm feeling a kick of adrenaline every time I look at him. Why do I want to jump on top of him right now and destroy his lips with kisses? I don't know. But I better learn to fight it back. 

"Let me pack everything and help you guys with the bags." The male attendant says when we are in the register. I didn't realize the amount of stuff in the cashier. 

"What's all this?" I ask with my eyes widened. "An eating chair? A walker? Harry, he's just a week old."

"He will need it in a few months, Silly Sienna." He laughs at himself. "That sounds funny." 

Tell me again why I want to make out with him right now?

I just roll my eyes at him and start walking to my car. The attendant is carrying all the boxes and bags for us. I open the trunk and he puts everything inside. I sit on the driver's seat buckling my bed. I need to get home and clear my mind. Also I miss Jack so much. 

Gladfully the road to my place was silent, just the radio filling the car. When I park in front of the building I open the trunk and grab the bags, leaving the boxes for him. 

"I'm going to wait for you upstairs, I'm leaving the door open. Okay?" I let him know after walking away. 

I leave the entrance door open as I said but then I run upstairs. I don't understand this feeling but I need to kill it now. I reach my floor and open my door, Molly is sitting in the couch  playing with Jack. 

"Look who's here Jack! Mommy's home!" She says standing up, carrying him. "But where's daddy?" 

"I need to use the restroom." I say hurrying myself to the bathroom. 

I close the door and sit on the toilet, working on my breathing. What is happening to me? I haven't been like this in a long time! I mean, my last time was with him and since then I haven't felt attracted to anyone because the pregnancy was more important. But right now, I think all that time is kicking in. 

Is this normal? I mean, it could be just a post pregnancy thing. Yes! That's it! 

I grab my phone from my purse and type into google: After pregnancy symptoms. 

A few pages show up and I clic the first one. It's a list about the most common symptoms a woman feels after delivering a baby. 

Post delivery depression, anxiety, hunger... A ha! Hormonal changes and increase of sexual appetite.

I knew it. It's not me, just my hormones running wild. I just need to wait for this to go away, right? 

It's just my mind. He is still a normal boy for me. I'm going to be fine, this will go eventually. 

I take a huge breath after leaving the bathroom. My head is clear and I'm relaxed and all I want is my beautiful Jack in my arms.

"Where's my baby boy- Holy shit!" I stop on my tracks when I walk back to the living room.

Harry is cleaning up his forehead sweat with his shirt, leaving his perfect square abs and prominent V line uncovered. And not to mention all the tattoos. I can feel my body getting heated just by staring at him. 

"What? What happened?" He asks noticing me in the room. He moves closer to me to see if I'm okay but I step back. 

"The attendant!" I say something to cover up my nervousness. "We forgot to tip him!" 

Oh, that's so convincing Sienna. So clever. 

"Oh, we didn't. Well, next time it'll be." He walks back to the boxes. 

Fuck. I hope this goes away really soon. It's so hard to fight it back.

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa Who wants Sierry?!!?!]