Chapter 55

[Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. If you don't like it, well, I don't know how you survived the book hahaha but you can skip that part. x]

We couldn't finish our little candle-light dinner thanks to Brooke's messages. I wasn't hungry anymore after reading the texts and Harry was somewhere else speaking with Irving on the phone. I find myself alone cleaning Jack's mess in the kitchen and picking up the table. This is not how I planned to end our night. 

After loading the dishwasher I take Jack upstairs, filling the bath for the both of us. I take off his clothes and mine as well, stepping inside of the warm water already making a few bubbles. He have always loved his baths.

"Look, a yellow duck Jack." I push the duck in the water and it moves to where he is, being hold by the floaters.

"Brrrphh." He splashes the water excitedly, looking at the toy. I laugh, moving a little closer to him so I can wash him.

"Here, take it." I give him the duck and he takes it, directly to his mouth. He really loves biting things.

While I shampoo his little head my thoughts direct to the messages again. I can't believe we have less than a day of making our relationship public and its already bringing us trouble. I know we can get through this but it still upsets me. We don't deserve this.

That management already messed with us and we know what they are capable of, that's what keeps me worried. They don't have a limit when it comes to winning attention. My question here is: Why? Why are they releasing an article about us? What are they gaining with this? Why do they need the attention for? We are not with them anymore.

After I finish with Jack I put soap all over my body and stay there a few more minutes. He really likes being in the water, moving his hands and feet splashing all over the place.

"Oh, hi. I didn't know you were here." Harry suddenly enters to the bathroom, finding us both in the bath.

"It's alright." I say, resting my back on the wall behind my head, moving my knees to my chest. "We are taking a relaxing bath."

"Sounds amazing." He stands by the door frame, a smile lingering on his lips.

"Wanna join us?" I say, this would be another first for us. Taking a bath together, the three of us.

"Of course." He smiles now, I can see his mood change instantly.

In no time he undresses and hops in with us, the bath is a bit little for the three of us but somehow we managed to fit, leaving Jack in the center floating with his yellow duck. Harry's eyes are focused on Jack while he plays with him, making him giggle moving the duck in front of him.

Even when he is playing with our son he has a slight frown on his face, I know this whole situation is bothering him and I totally understand.

"What's in your head?" I ask, stretching my legs, touching his chest with my toes.

"Everything and nothing at the same time." He says, leaving the duck floating and holding one of my feet in his hands, running his thumbs on the base of my foot. "I'm just... Upset, I guess."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I move Jack to my side, keeping him distracted while I enjoy my massage.

"I prefer not to, I don't want to end our day with more trouble." He moves his eyes up, looking at me. "I'm sorry for storming out of the kitchen like that... And for yelling... Its not your fault, you shouldn't deal with that."

"Harry, you don't have to apologize." I wiggle my toes out of his hands, moving my body front to sit closer to him. "And I'm your girlfriend, I want to deal with that. I'm here for the good and the bad times."