XIX: Girlfriends and Boyfriends

Începe de la început

"Let's break up." It said.

👁👄👁

Ehh? 

And you see Ushijima typed, "Ok."

Ehhh?

And he actually pressed send.

EHHHH?

"What was that??" You asked him for answers, suddenly putting your hands on the sides of his face, confronting him like you would a sandwich.

"You're loud." He says and you continue grabbing his face as he looks at you with a confused scowl.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" You repeated as you demanded for an answer.

"So you could actually date?" Was the first thing you said after hearing his explanation.

It was hella rude and his face was saying it. His mouth formed a thin line and the scowl on his face looked more genuine than usual.

Ushijima told you how he had dated several girls even if he was in high school. So he wasn't that dense and that much of an idiot after all. You began to question the universe. Ushijima Wakatoshi could date. And he did. But the information in itself, sounded as absurd as hearing that there are white people having anti-masks propaganda in a pandemic.

But the fact was there— his recent girlfriend just broke up with him.

And to be fair they looked pretty decent when you searched their social media accounts.

"Ohhhh... They're kinda decent." You commented. Yes, it was your supermodel standards talking. If it was a normal person talking, they'd gawk about how cute these girls looked upon seeing them.

Unfortunately, you aren't someone who's easily impressed by looks and body types.