Chapter 6

She shouldnt have messed with Kira, I thought, as Kira swiftly wrestled her to the ground and sat on her. Not only was it hilarious, it was unfortunate as Katrina was half the size of Kira.

A crowd had gathered as Katrina lay groaning, Kira sitting on her smugly and an applause broke out. We looked round. Uh oh. It was Gavin.

"Kira, don't you be screwing with my girl" he growled.

I burst out laughing.

Everyone whipped round to look at me. "What is it?" Hayley asked.

"In England...er...screw means sex" I mumbled, embarrassed.

A few groaned, some of them laughed. I looked down in embarrassment and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Jack.

He took me away from there and gave me a really close hug. No words, no kisses, just a hug that made me feel warm inside. I wanted to stay like that forever but he pulled away. "I can't have my mates all upset because of my girl" he said, looking at me in quite a scary way.

I nodded, kind of disappointed. Then he just walked away. WTF. I thought, angrily. I saw Kira getting dragged away by the head and I felt awful. I actually could feel tears as I walked to English on my own. I was in the bottom set as well and I had to sit next to Olivia. Great.

She sat down next to me with a huge sigh. I didn't react, I'd got my earphone under my hair and was listening to Enter Shikari - Destabilise. I love Enter Shikari and that song helps me feel better.

Olivia huffed and puffed for the next hour and the teacher mumbled some unintelligible stuff with a Foreign accent, so it was impossible to understand.

I walked out of class in a slightly better mood, with All Time Low - Hello, Brooklyn playing in my ear. Hayley was waiting outside for me.

"Has my rat face brother upset you?" she asked, seemingly angry.

I nodded miserably. She clenched her fists and then suddenly pulled me into a big hug. I got a bit upset then because I was being pathetic. He hadn't left me, he was just ashamed to be with me.

"If he hurts you I'm going to flaming kill him" she snapped.

"Me and Kira both hate him anyway"

Jack's P.O.V

Oh my god I really know how to pick them don't I. I hurt my baby girl Leah for a crush on a girl who's just hurting everyone.

I'm going to dump her tomorrow, I was only using her as a rebound. I hope Leah will take me back.

I was walking along when I saw Kristin and I felt sick. God she's ugly. I thought.

I put on a fake smile but then I saw Hayley and I felt my face drop. She smiled at Kristin and dragged me to one side.

"If you hurt her I will flaming kill you and I'm not even messing. Go back out with Leah and you're dead" she snarled.

I glared at her. "Since when did you give a crap? When did you go round picking up weirdo losers like her? Tell me that and I won't break up with her!" I regretted it as soon as the words were out.

Hayley full on punched me in the jaw and I heard Kristin gasp.

"You, Jack, are a complete dickhead" Hayley shouted. People started gathering again but I didn't really care. I'd had enough.

"Kristin you're dumped bitch." I yelled.