Daegu

Hoseok

Hoseok

"Jaeyong right?" I asked Siennas boyfriend who I spotted sitting at a coffee booth.

"Yeah, Hoseok?"

"Yup." I nodded.

"Hey man, what's up?" He smiled.

"You don't have to pretend to like me." I smiled softly. "I know she told you."

"About how you're in love with her?" He asked, I nodded. "Yeah she did tell me but I'm not pretending to like you. Sienna told me and I trust her. I have nothing against you I respect your feelings and I trust her so it doesn't bother me." He shrugged a friendly smile on his face.

Wow, he really is a nice guy.

"How do you not dislike me? I'm in love with your girlfriend." I pointed out.

"You're entitled to your feelings. I trust Sienna, she's with me and even if she wanted to go back to you she'd tell me about it and I'd let her. I'm not going to lie I do feel a tiny bit intimidated by you she was in love with you too but I wouldn't let it ruin what we have now and like I said. I trust sienna."

I could learn a thing or two from him about relationships. He was so mature.

"She's a great girl." I sighed, I nodded.

"If you don't mind me asking...why did you two break up?" He asked me hesitantly.

"I didn't treat her right. I was horrible to her and she finally had enough so she left." I sighed. "All because I was scared to get hurt I hurt her in the process of trying to protect myself."

He frowned. "Love is kinda like gambling. Sometimes you put all your chips in and end up losing but eventually you'll end up winning the grand prize. A long healthy relationship." He smiled. "Yeah it's scary but sometimes it's worth the scare you know."

"Especially when you score a woman like Sienna." I chuckled softly.

"Especially then." He agreed.

"You seem like a good guy, and she seems happy with you. She deserves that after everything she has been through." I said, he smiled.

"Thanks man."

"Yeah." I whispered. "Just...don't make the same mistake I did. She likes cute things, you could give her a pebble that's shiny and she'll find a special place for it somewhere in her room. She loves to go on small dates rather than extravagant ones, she hates when people raise their voice at her, she also doesn't like coffee unless it's 10% coffee and 90% mill with 3 sugars, she loves that cafe downtown but I never took her so make sure to take her." I said. "Oh and she likes being held, it makes her feel safe and when no one is around to hold her she'll hug herself especially when she feels scared or small so hold her. She likes cute skinships and she much rather you buy her food than flowers she's a strong believer that flowers belong outside in their habitats." I listed.