Under the Tree

Anya

Anya

"I'm giving you 2 minutes." Jihyun stated sitting on the park bench.

He had finally agreed to talk to me, Siennas advice had worked and I wasn't going to miss this chance to tell him my feeling.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"You have to be more specific, you've been messing up a lot." He looked away.

I nodded. "And I'm sorry...I understand you must be very angry with me—

"I'm not angry. I could never be angry at you." He sighed. "I'm disappointed because you're not the Anya I know and have feelings for. You've changed, for the worse and I don't like it a bit."

"I like you too Jihyun."

"Yeah well I don't like whoever you are, I liked Kang Anya not wannabe miss Korea of the school." He scoffed picking up his backpack.

Ouch.

I held his hand stopping him from leaving. "I'm still the same, I had a long hard talk with my ego and I'm sorry. I really am, I don't care about being considered beautiful to others as long as I'm considered enough for you." I said shyly.

He raised his brows. "What do you mean?"

"I mean...the only opinion about my character and looks that matters to me is yours and my own. I'm trying to say that if you'll give me a chance then I would like for us to be together."

"What about that dumbass Kevin?" He scoffed. "Aren't you trying to impress him these days?"

"I don't care about Kevin." I shook my head. "I care about you. Walk me home?" I looked up at him knowing he couldn't resist walking me home.

"Fine." He gave in.

Sienna

I smiled to myself as I read Hoseoks messages, we had been hanging out a lot lately during the nights, that was the only time I could hang out with him without Anya and Seph getting curious and nosy.

I knew they meant well but I didn't want them to think that this was something more than what it really was.

Yeah I enjoy hanging out with Hoseok, he's....kind and funny and it doesn't hurt that he's insanely handsome too. Sometimes during work, I found my mind wandering off to him. Wondering when Id see him again.