The Kangs

Name: Kang Sienna Age: 21Occupation: Psychiatrist Skills: skilled in basic defense, can easily read people, intelligent

Name: Kang Sienna
Age: 21
Occupation: Psychiatrist
Skills: skilled in basic defense, can easily read people, intelligent.
Relationship Status: Complicated
Facts: Eldest of the family, heir to the families company, 2 younger siblings Anya (15) and Seph (14), father left her at a young age when she was 9 and mother died shortly after. Their butler became their guardian until Sienna reached 18.

Name: Kang Anya Age: 15Occupation: Student Skills: very focused and able to prioritize what she needs to do perfectly Facts: used to be very difficult to deal with but once she saw Sienna crying one night over the stress of taking care of the hous...

Name: Kang Anya
Age: 15
Occupation: Student
Skills: very focused and able to prioritize what she needs to do perfectly
Facts: used to be very difficult to deal with but once she saw Sienna crying one night over the stress of taking care of the house and she made a promise to herself to never give her sister a hard time. Was only 3 when her parents left so she doesn't remember much. Shy yet Bold, wants to help sienna as much as she can with anything.

Name: Kang SephAge: 14Occupation: Student Skills: Prankster, smart but doesn't look like it which works in his favor, master of getting his way with everyone except Sienna Facts: doesn't do well in school and always gets in trouble, gives his sist...

Name: Kang Seph
Age: 14
Occupation: Student
Skills: Prankster, smart but doesn't look like it which works in his favor, master of getting his way with everyone except Sienna
Facts: doesn't do well in school and always gets in trouble, gives his sisters a hard time. Was only 1 when his parents left so he never had a chance to get to know his parents. Always fights with Anya and drives Sienna insane.