Picnics

Narrator

Narrator

Sienna walked down the street, it was Friday afternoon and she was on a mission to get an outfit for tonight's date with Jaeyong. 

It felt weird calling him that after calling him Mr.Kim this whole time.

It wasn't any secret that deep inside she was quite excited for this new experience with a new person because although things with Hoseok didn't work out maybe things could with Jaeyong.

Hoseok who was walking down the street, hands in his pockets as he sulked a few feet away from Sienna who hadn't noticed him yet.

He looked up and eyes widened. His heart leaped and he quickly hid in the alley waiting for her to walk by so he could finally get a chance to talk to her.

He looked around the corner seeing Sienna about to reach him, grabbing her hand he pulled her into the alley trapping her between his body and the wall.

She let out a loud gasp, he covered her mouth. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"I miss you." Hoseok blurted, sienna pushed him off her.

"Leave me alone." She warned. "I want nothing to do with you."

"Sienna please. I'm sorry. I messed up big time and if you just let me explain myself—

"Why? Why do you deserve my time to let you explain why you were such a jerk to me when all I was to you was kind?" She cut him off, her patience running thin.

Hoseok tried to find a reason but he couldn't because even he knew that he didn't deserve it.

"I don't." He whispered. "I regret everything, I flipped out when I found out about you and Jin Hyung because I thought that you were just like her—

"But you've been horrible to me even before you found out. You've been punishing me for her mistake since the beginning of our relationship." Sienna looked away. "Do you know how confused I was? How hurt I was every time id go home after our dates?"

Hoseok frowned. "You hurt me deliberately and why do you bother now hm? You said it yourself, it was just a game for you."

"I won't lie to you...at first it was but then I started falling for you Sienna. I was angry because I had fallen and there was nothing I could do about it and I was scared." He caressed her face.

She stared up at him with teary eyes. Searching his brown eyes that were dulled by the sorrow he felt.

"Hoseok....I get it. I get that you were scared but do you think I wasn't scared either? You made your decision, you decided to hurt me to save yourself I understand but I won't respect you fo—

He cut her off by pressing his lips to hers. He kissed her passionately and her heart fluttered but she knew this was wrong. She can't give in to him.