Roses

Hoseok

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hoseok

Sienna and I have been together for a week or two now and I could really feel myself growing feelings for her. I hated it, it wasn't part of the plan...but I have her now so why can't this be the plan instead?

She's beautiful, god she's...an angel inside and out. I rubbed my face in frustration towards her and myself.

"When do we get to meet her? We want to see who this special girl is that you've been laying awake thinking about for the past two weeks." Jimin teased me as he took a seat next to me at the kitchen island.

"Jung Hoseok has a girlfriend? How exciting!" Somi gasped, Somi was Marcus' girlfriend. They'd been together for 3 years now. She was a couples therapist and marriage counselor so it wasn't a shock that she loved talking about this stuff.

"She's not special." I told Jimin who frowned.

"What? Shouldn't the girl you're dating be special to you?" Jungkook asked with confusion. Jin hyung stared at me.

"Is it that girl who you were trying to play? Because we talked about that and if we need to have another conversation about that-

"It's not." I lied. "This is a girl I've been talking to for a while."

The boys knew I had a girlfriend, they just didn't know that my girlfriend was Sienna, who also happens to work at the asylum I had been falsely placed into. I didn't need them all jumping with questions and pushing me for answers.

"Good, well who is this girl then? What's she like? What she do, what does she look like?" Jin hyung listed. "This is all exciting for us too. We're happy that you've moved on from that incident 7 years ago."

"Yeah! So is she older than us or younger?" Taehyung asked referring to him Jungkook and Jimin.

"Younger. She's 20." I said making them aw.

"Aww she's a baby." Somi cooed. "Is she pretty?"

"I wouldn't be with her if she wasnt." I muttered.

That was a lie.

"You shouldn't be with her because of her looks. You should be with her because of her personality. Don't you like her for her?" Namjoon crossed his arms.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"When do we get to meet her?" Jimin asked.

"Hey! Why don't you bring her to movie night next month?" Jin hyung gasped.

"Oooh yes! I get to pick the movie." Taehyung clapped.

"Sure whatever." I hummed.

"Aish you're so nonchalant, how does she deal with that?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"I mean that's just how I am take it or leave it." I shrugged.

"That's not how you are. You weren't always like this." Taehyung scoffed but I was already walking away.