Escape

Namjoon

Namjoon

"You all know the plan." I told the whole meeting room that was full of 50 people.

"Yes boss." The whole room erupted.

"Then Ashton and Mason go. Jungkook and Hyujin will be monitoring the security footage the whole time." I told the boys who nodded.

Hoseok

Day 50 of being in this fucking prison, I was slowly losing my patience, I missed being able to eat real food, breathing fresh air, and seeing colors other than just...white.

I had grown to hate the color white since being here but I would be lying if I said that my body didn't perk up whenever I saw a familiar woman in a white lab coat pass by.

I wanted her, and I always get what I wan but I knew having her was something I could only do for one night. I had made a vow years ago to never give any woman the opportunity to betray me again.

It's been a long time since I last had an actual meaningful relationship but who needed that anyways? All they were filled with were lies and fake behavior. But a one night thing? Solve all your problems and no one got hurt.

I spotted a guard, he looked awfully familiar and lost until his eyes landed on me, his eyes widened while I squinted mine to get a better look before I realized who it was.

I began tapping on the floor. 'What are you doing here?'

He looked around pretending to be keeping an eye on the other inmates while tapping back on his gun. 'We're here to break you out'

'Who else is here?' I tapped back while staring at the security camera.

'Physically just me and Ashton. Jungkook and Hyujin monitoring.'

So Jungkook and Ashton we're monitoring the security footage.

'When does this plan take place?'

'Now.'

Just then my jail cell opened, my eyes widened but I wasted no time in walking out. I knew Jungkook and Hyujin would delete this footage.

"We found exits but we have to go before anyone notices you're gone." Mason whispered quickly leading me out.

We went to the rooftop hiding behind walls and ducking behind pillars as the sound of the guards heavy boots walking on the pavement filled the air.