After all samuel didnt believe in love

After all
Song »*Oh wonder- dazzle me*
Song #2*Hollow coves- the woods *
~~
He walked around the city alone at 8 pm, he walked past restaurants, and saw couples having dates. Couples kissing on the streets, he saw this couple holding hands and the girl was jumping around amazed by the city while her boyfriend laughed at her. They were cute and he hated them for it. He was so grouchy all the time, he ignored the happy couple.
He walked past this bakery on James ave. when what he saw made his heart brake.
Violet was holding hands with someone leaving the bakery, they were smiling and laughing. He stopped right In front of her and he was taller than her and he grabbed her face, and kissed her.
Samuel could her their lips colliding, made him mad and sad. He wanted to cry, but he wanted to punch the guy for touching Violet even though it has been months since they spoke.
So he let his anger get the better of him, he walked up to Violet and the guy.
"Hey Violet." Samuel said.
But it wasn't Violet, it was someone else. He blinked twice, "oh sorry I thought you were someone else."
The girl didn't say anything, her boyfriend glared at Samuel.
Samuel sighed of relief, he ran his finger through his hair. God he was so stupid.
"Violet where are you" He breathed out, you could see his breathe.
"Here you idiot."A voice said, he turned around, she was holding a cupcake. So she was at the bakery he must of mixed the girls up because they were both wearing black coats.
"Violet." He said and he hugged her tightly. "I've missed you." He whispered. He the let go remembering her telling him not to touch her, he said they weren't supplied to look at each other so he looked away. He wanted to make her happy but he needed to hold her. He loved her.
"Samuel, I need to tell you something."
"Violet what ever it is it can wait. I've waited nearly 8 months to see you, to hear your voice to touch you. Please Violet. Please Violet. I love you." He said, crying. He was crying in front of Violet.
"Samuel I love too but." She began to say,
"But? But what? Violet give me one more chance I don't wanna feel broken anymore. I love you so much. I don't wanna loose you again." He hugged her again and tightly, Violet pushed away,
"Sam your sister told me it's okay."
"Told you what?"
"About how she planned the whole incident with Kendall." Violet said softly, her eyes where wandering around, she lowered her head, Samuel lifted her chin and the look on his eyes..
"What are you talking about,"
"She didn't tell you?"
He shook his head, Violet sighed.
"Doesn't matter, I don't care anymore as long as your with me i don't care. Promise me you won't leave me Violet." He said seriously,
"Sam-" she began to say but she was cut off,
"No Violet. Promise me."
She stared at him, "I promise." And they kissed. On the street on New York at 8:34 pm.
Samuel carried her bridal style all the way to his apartment. He dropped her on the bed and he got on top of her. Kissed her gently, on her neck ,he knew it was weakness.
She let out a small moan, and Samuel smiled; her hands wandered his body and she started tugging on his collar and he stopped kissing her. He took his jacket & his shirt off, she laughed and he took her shirt off.
It wasn't rushed they wanted to take it slow, Samuel then began to take her pants off and she undid his belt buckle. Not taking their lips off each other. He then placed soft kisses on her neck, chest ,then stomach and making his way down. She let a moan here and there, she ran her finger through his hair making him moan she snickered. Then he undid her bra, and took her under wear off. She took his boxers off and then after teasing her, he thrusted in. And that's how Samuel heart, regained the love of his life.
After all Samuel didn't believe in love..
•••••