Lets do this!

"Listen up!" Corey instructed.
They all began silent letting Corey speak,
"Today we are doing a show down by Madison square garden, going against the chinos."
The chinos were this group, that always stole their spotlight. Every Time Corey's group would perform somewhere, the chinos would come and take their crowd. They basically got their fame by taking Corey's group crowd.
Corey gritted his teeth at the mention of the chinos.
Violet stared at Corey letting his words sink in,
"Against the chinos."
Violet hated the chinos, not because they were rivals but because Levi the leader he always tried to make a move of violet and it made her mad.
He always grabbed her butt and smacked it in front of his group which made Corey and his group even more mad. Violet never let him get to her, she always stood up for her self, mainly because she wasn't a damsel in distress, she wasn't weak and she let no man tell her otherwise.
Corey started ranting about the chinos, making everyone worked up. There 6 of them, who danced, the rest either helped set up or had no where to go, but they were still considered a family. A total of 13.
Corey, violet, Dave, Carson, mark , Jamie.
"Are we gonna let them win!" Corey yelled.
"No!"
"Alright fam! Let's do this!" Corey clapped and they all scrambled to their feet, ready to rehearse.
••••
"For the millionth time Jackson, no I will not sign the contract with Columbia!" Samuel screamed on the phone.
"If you think, I'm gonna sign that contract you are crazy!"
"Get me a better offer or your fired god damn it!"
Samuel slammed the phone in the table, he sighed and picked it back up.
"Great." He muttered. He had managed to crack the entire screen.
"Sarah!" He yelled.
A petite,skinny, yet beautiful women came running in with her high heels.
"Get me a new phone! Please." He commanded.
The petite girl, named Sarah nodded and dared to ask," what kind of phone, mr.heart?"
"An iPhone! But of course!"
He instructed her to run off and she did.
Samuel was a hard working man, a workaholic mainly. There wasn't a day that he would be at the office. Even one Christmas he was there along for his employees. He made them stay, on Christmas on New Years and even on thanksgiving. It was torture working for Samuel but he did pay good.
He drank his 5th cup of coffee, and sat on his desk extremely tired. He scrolled his e-mails, like usual, he replied as usual. He ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration. He did the same thing every single day. He was tired of doing the same thing he wanted excitement. Not love oh no not love. He was hated the idea of love. Never was a big fan.
He got up and headed out the lobby,
"I'm going for a walk." He announced,
"Where will you be?" The desk lady asked, ruby was her name she was the only person so dared talked to him. She was only the person who he actually liked out of this building.
"Madison square garden to walk to clear my mind."
Ruby nodded and typed away at her computer.
Samuel, headed to Madison square garden..
><><><
aahhhhh
NEW FANFIC!