You look like a..

[not edited]
"Stop it!"
"God damn it violet! I'm right here!"
"Well stop! You fucker you'll ruin my new shoes!"
Violet couldn't stand when people touched her stuff she worked very hard to get everything she owned. From a simple t-shirt to a raggedy pair of shoes.
Violet never truly knew her real name, she was always called girl, or she, never a real name.
Until one day she was dancing on the streets and a stranger gave her a $100 bill.
" oh no sir I can't take this, this..this is too much." She said trying to hand the man back his money.
The stranger just shook his head and refused to take the money.
"No, you were great you deserve it." He smiled.
She blushed a little," I want that great, but sir this is a lot of money I would feel bad."
"No worries dear, I have more where that came from." He chucked and continued to walk, leaving the girl dumbfounded.
"Wait sir! Can I at least know your name?" She yelled.
"Monkeith, may I have yours?" He asked politely
She didn't know what to say, she was so stupid she couldn't even remember her name she thought.
"I..I -I don't have one." She stuttered feeling embarrassed.
"No worries, you like a.. Ah." He snapped his fingers,"You look like a violet." He smiled and walked away.
She smiled, and said to her self "Violet..I like that."
><><><