He was left there heart broken

Listen to amber run - I found
___

Months..it's been months..
Samuel, hadn't heard from Violet or even from the crew. He tried asking but they ignored him,
"Sorry Violet made it pretty clear not to tell you where she is. Sorry mate." Corey explained,
He groaned and dropped it for a while, he tried to forget about her, but every morning waking up in an empty bed it reminded him that he was alone again.
Her clothes were still here, and that made it worse, he didn't dare too touch them maybe she'd come back. Maybe she'd come back.. After that night..

A week after Violet left..
"Sam, please get up."
Sam..that's what Violet used to call him.
"Don't call me sam." He muttered.
"Samuel really? You won't go out because of Violet, you won't be happy because of Violet you won't even let me call you sam because of Violet!"
Samuel just ignored her comment, it hurt so bad. He loved her..
"You don't get it." Samuel groaned.
Kayla stayed quiet, "you need to get out there forget her."
He did as he's sister said he went on plenty of dates with plenty of girls hot girls. Had plenty of sex. But nothing compared to what he felt for Violet.
Kayla just stared at him she sighed, getting up and closing the door behind her.
He stayed like that in his bed staring at the ceiling. Wishing he'd gone after her..
He finally got the courage and sat on the couch, he started at the tv.
*back ground music playing, Amber run- I found*
He just remembered the day the spent together. All the memories flooded back, the corner of his eyes he saw a piano. The piano. Violet knew how to play, she even played a song for him once she promised to teach him to how to play. So much promises. That made me angry.
He got up and paced back and forth,
"So much promises." He said he clenched his fists and punch the wall, multiple times. He stared at his fists. He closed his eyes it hurt so bad. He broke down.
"Fuck. Violet look what you did to me." He whispered.
The was a knock on the door, he didn't feel like answering it.
"Samuel?"
That voice..it couldn't be.
"Samuel please open the door." She begged.
Samuel stared at the door, his heart raced and he ran to the door. An opened it slowly.
Revealing Violet.
She was wearing a hat with a black crop top and her hair was down wavy, she wore black wedges, she looked up and her eyes met Samuels.
"Violet." He breathed out.
She smiled, a fake smile. Then she looked at Samuels fists they were bleeding.
"Samuel-" she began to say
"Please Violet don't call me that." He begged.
She frowned confused as too what he meant.
"Look, I'm so sorry." He began to say.
"Don't." Violet snapped.
"Violet why are you acting like this?"
"Like what? Huh Samuel, I'm not here to talk about us there is no us! I'm here to get my stuff."
"But-"
"No. Just here to get my stuff."
Samuel nodded and let her in with out saying another word. He watched her as she scattered trying to pick up her clothes. She put them in a bag.
"Is that it," he said softly,not trying to upset her.
"Yeah I think so. Bye Samuel." She said softly.
"Cant we talk about this?"
"No. I'm done talking."
"Stop acting.."
"Stop acting,like what!" She screamed
"So heartless." He said.
Violet stared at Samuel, her eyes were tearing up. She was dying inside but he couldn't know that.
Without a word being said she walked out. And slammed the door. Samuel was left there alone and heart broken again.
-on the other side of the door-
Was Violet, she was crying sitting on the ground hearing Samuel cry, broke her heart. Her mascara was running she was alone again, she sat there and closed her eyes. She breathed in, wiped her eyes and stood up and left.
They weren't meant to be together she thought.
•••
I cracked my iPhone 6 😭.. Some one kill me pls