Love isnt a bad thing

Samuel
•••
After that day, encountering that girl who had no name, he couldn't stop thinking about her. And he terrified, why? Well because she was a distraction. And he didn't need that he needed to focus. "Focus you idiot!" He said to him self.
He was already stressed, he ran his fingers through his hair and stood up, he paced back and forth overthinking. Which caused to get tensed and angry, he didn't like not having control. He liked to control his feelings which is why he never loved. He liked to control other people. But this girl was something he could not control. He thought about how she looked at him. How she talked to him. How in the hell did she not know her own name? He asked him self. Samuel frowned as he thought about all the possibilities.
"Mr. Heart?" A quiet voice said, he looked up it was Sarah.
"Yes." He said. Almost like he didn't wanna talk to anyone.
Sarah, breathed in "There's someone here to see you."
Samuels heart raced, who could it be? Could it be the girl who had no name? No it couldn't have! Maybe it could? Shut up!
He had an inner war,in his mind.
"Mr. Heart?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want me to let her in? Orr.."
Her? So it was a her! Could it be her?
"Yes yes! Let her in!"
Sarah nodded and scurried away.
Samuel fixed his suit and his hair, and popped a mint in his mouth, he looked out the huge window in his office. There's was a knock on the door, and he nervous and he didn't like it one bit. His heart pounded rapidly and the door opened,
"Hey Sam." Samuels body turned around causing his whiplash, he relax it was sister Kayla. He clenched his jaw he was a little disappointed.
"Oh it's you." He said upset.
"Well Jesus Christ, Sam hell to you too." She rolled her eyes, she set her prada bag down. And went over to hug her brother Samuel, she kissed his cheek and then she took a seat.
"Damn it Kayla look what you did." He gabbed a tissue and wiped the red lip stick Kayla had left on his cheek.
Kayla rolled her eyes, and sat in Samuels office chair, she crossed her legs.
Samuel leaned on his desk, "why are you here?" He asked her.
"Word on the street is Kylie Jenner has interest in you." Kayla winked.
Frankly, it made Samuel mad that his sister keeps setting him up with her model friends.
"I told you a million times, stop setting me up," Samuel said exhausted, he rubbed his face frustrated with his sister. He can find his on girls.
"Sam c'mon all you do work, not even dad works this much."
He shook his head and Kayla sighed, got up and was half way towards the door.
"Love isn't a bad thing Sam."
Without saying another word she left.
><><><
Violet
•••
"Did anyone ever tell you that your so hot?" Levi said, standing in the coffee shop where Violet worked.
"Leave Levi."
"Hey, that is no way to treat your customers." He smirked.
Violet rolled her eyes, she hated Levi with a passion. She hated him but he liked her.
"Levi I'm begging you to leave."
"Oh. Your begging?" He smirked again.
Violet let a big sigh, she walked back to the kitchen and fixed up a expresso for Levi.
"Here you go." Violet said bitterly and she set the cup down quite harshly, and plastered a fake smile.
Levi payed for the drink and tipped her $5.
He walked back to his table.
Violet thanked the lord, he left her alone for now.
She was cleaning the counter, when the shop door opened. Violet sighed and wiped her hands and took out her notepad.
"Hi welcome to Jory's cafe what can I get you." She said looking down waiting for the customer to reply.
"Hello can I have a mocha frap?" A male voice said,
Violet nodded and wrote it down. She had her hair in a ponytail with her Jory's cafe hat on. She nodded and looked up, she saw that there was two men, actually she recognized one of them.
"Hey it's you." Violet said, smiling at the man, "sorry sir, but I didn't catch your name?"
"Samuel." He responded,
"Yeah, I didn't know you worked here." Violet asked, she was interested in what that man did, what he did for a living, what made him so mysterious..
"Can I have a caramel frap?" Samuel asked.
She nodded and wrote It down.
"Coming write up."
Violet turned around and made her duty to make it the best cups of coffee she had ever made. She made it so they would come back and she would get a chance to know this mysterious man. But a part of her wanted nothing to do with that man. Violet knew he was trouble, but trouble was here middle name.
After all she was just a street junkie..
><><<<
LOLIAJHAH