Lets have an adventure

Samuel
•••
"Mr.heart, the men from Russia need you to see you-" Sarah walked in Samuels office, but Samuel didn't even realize she was talking, Samuel was too busy listening to violet talk about how she ended up dancing.
"Mr.heart?"
"Yes?" Samuel finally looked up.
"The men from Russia need you to-"
"Disclaim them." Samuel said,interrupting Sarah's sentence.
Sarah, looked over to Samuel, and then to Violet who was sitting across from Samuel, she stared at Violet and the managed to plaster a fake smile.
"As you wish, sir."
Then she left,
"I didn't think she likes me very much." Violet snickered, followed by a giggle.
Samuel smiled, he liked her laugh.
Samuel liked a lot of things about Violet even though they just met 3 days ago. He seemed to really like talking to her.
Suddenly a phone rang, it wasn't Samuels it was violets.
She took it out her pocket, "hello?"
"Oh crap! I forgot."
"Sorry sorry Jamie. Tell Corey and Dave I'll be there in 15."
"Sorry Sam, I have to go to a competition, in west avenue."
No don't go. Samuel thought, he didn't want her to go. He wanted to talk to her longer than 2 hrs. He stood up, as Violet rummaged the room getting her jacket,he fixed his suit, "mind if tagged along?"
Violet looked up, she smiled "I'd love if you came."
That sentence it self made Samuel happy but oh god he couldn't admit that. Especially in the office people would think he was going soft.
He couldn't loose respect of this employees, he worked so hard to get them to scared at the mention of his name.
He nodded and Violet lead the way, "Wait."
"You can't go like that."
"Hey this my finest suit, very expensive and very presentable"
"That's right, when you go to dance competitions, especially street competitions you go for 'presentable' you put on something that you can move in, you don't wear expensive clothes or you'll insult many people. You were casual clothes. And you my friend can't wear that." Violet explained.
He frowned but he understood, "hey you." Samuel pointed to a man walking by, do you have any casual clothes?"
The man nodded, "Great get them for me, hurry!"
Samuel ordered, he turned to look Violet to reveal she rose and eyebrow.
"Wow Sammy you really know how to take advantage of people." Violet said
"You have no idea." Samuel smirked.
Violet blushed and looked away, the man came back with sweat pants and some running shoes and a tank top.
"Alright thanks I'll buy a whole new wardrobe," Samuel said.
The man smiled and nodded and got back to work.
"It'll only take a second."
Samuel changed into the outfit wow he never knew clothes could be so baggy..so comfy.
Samuel walked out and grabbed a jacket and zipped it up.
"Ready?"
"Ready."
The walked out the office and headed to west avenue.
________
Violet
•••
"Vi! Your late, and I see you got a friend." Mark said, wiggling his eyebrows.
Violet rolled her eyes and shoved him, making him laugh. "This is Sam."
"Hey Sam, don't I know you from somewhere?" Mark asked Sam. Aka Samuel. But here he was Sam.
Samuel, shook his head," I don't think so,"
"Huh." Mark said.
"Well you better get going marky" Violet said shooing mark away.
Mark rolled his eyes and did as he was told, mark was a like a big brother to Violet actually all of them were. Corey was the leader, then it Dave, then mark, and then Violet, Jamie, and lastly but not least Carson. He was the youngest but still a dancer.
Jamie played,
'The way I am - tove lo'
Samuel took a seat by the other people, in the warehouse.
You see not everyone that lived in the, warehouse danced, some cleaned some other watched and some of them helped set up.
There was a total of 13 people living there, only 6 actually danced.
"Okay vi! Let's go the routine, you and Dave take the lead alright 5,6,7,8,9!"
Vi sprung in action, dancing with Dave, dave grabbed her hips and the danced. No one talked, no one make a single sound.
Later, Corey jumped in Carson they made a line and Jamie jumped and started moon walking.
Corey then lifted Violet up, which made Samuel very anxious. He threw her to Dave she grinded on Dave and Dave picked her up, tossing her Jamie. Mark can and the boys did their routine.
Right then Jamie put her down and they finished with them forming a triangle they did a little marching, and the song ended and they saluted.
The people sitting there clapped leaving Samuel speechless, Violet hugged her crew members, she looked over to Samuel who was smiling like an idiot.
She jogged over to him, she was panting and sweaty, mark tossed her a water bottle.
"Watcha think?"
Samuel just nodded, Violet laughed. She liked leaving people with that reaction, Violet never held a grudge with her parents for leaving she genuinely was a nice person but along the way people messed her up fucked with her head.
Violet smiled, "okay mr. Boss man we can go back to you office if you'd like,"
"Forget the office, let's have an adventure." Samuel responded. And grabbed violets hand and pulled away from the warehouse.
><>>>
SHORT I KNOW )x