Is this some sick joke?

Listen to »Aquilo-human. *note most of the music I recommend are small artist * (: the story is almost over!
---
"Hey Violet."
Violet looked up to see a blonde girl, gorgeous, "um who are you?" Violet asked getting straight to the point.
"My name is Kayla. I'm Samuels sister,"
"For the love of God." Violet rolled her eyes.
"Hear me out, it was me that sent a text to Kendall telling her that Samuel wanted to see her. She surprised him, originally I was gonna take a picture of them but then I saw you go up. And I saw that as a perfect chance."
"To do what? Ruin your brothers relationship?"
"Listen to me, my father told us to stay away from the news. When you two became a thing everyone wanted to know who stole Samuels heart, heart. And my dad saw it and told to break it up. Kendall was madly head over heels over my brother, I mean you were a street dancer. And I just thought you didn't need him, I thought you were a good digger."
"Now you listen to me, very clearly 'kayla' I'm done with Samuel, I just started to forget him and move on, and you come to me with this? Is this some sick joke?"
"No! Samuel is moping around and he is punching walls and he is not getting better please."
"You wanted me out of the picture and now your wish is granted. So be happy rich girl, you got what you wanted." Violet said annoyingly and walked off. Leaving Kayla dumbfounded she watch as Violet got up and left.
Kayla sighed, and headed to Samuels apartment.
"Hey Samuel-" she said, "oh my god what the fuck!" She yelled and covered her eyes.
There in the couch was sam fucking another girl.
"Don't you ever knock! Get out!" Samuel said and Kayla closed the door as soon as possible. Feeling like the biggest bitch, she had ruined her brothers relationship with the only girl he really liked, well loved. Now the Violet moved on and Samuel is back to his old self before he met Violet and that scared her. She ran & ran.

••
Samuel ignored, the fact that his sister just walked in on him fucking another girl, her name was Katie or Caitlin? He didn't remember and he didn't care.
Stupid Kayla, stupid Kayla. Which made him more mad that he thrusted in her quite hard making her scream.
"Sam! Oh god !" She yelled, Samuel ignored the world and just continued having sex with this girl who meant nothing to him.
He made an excuse and stopped the sex told her to leave. At first she didn't want too but he threatened her to leave.
He was so upset over what happened that he needed a walk. So he grabbed his coat and walked out the door to clear his head.
><><><
All these chapters are pre-written okay!(: