Youll just have to find me

Violet
•••
"Where does this lead to?" Samuel asked,
"Hush, just go with the flow." Violet said, they were walking on a rail road following it leading it. They didn't know where it lead, they didn't know how far it went they just went on walking.
"What if we fall?"
"Stop worrying Sammy" she assured him, Violet always walked this railroad when she needed peace of mind.
"So Sammy tell me, a little about your self"
"Not much to tell."
"Oh c'mon I know you didn't become a billionaire, in a blink of an eye." Violet said sarcastically, she didn't think it was fair that he knew a part of her life and she knew nothing about him.
"Kind of my dad started the company I'm running it for until he finishes his contract with another company, which ends in two years. Until then I'm stuck running his corporation."Samuel shrugged.
"But your only 19 when did you start?"
"Since I was 17."
"So you never go out to parties? Or hang out with friends?"
Samuel laughed,"what friends?"
Violet stared at him, as they walked, he continued to look forward frowning and clenching his jaw.
"What about you?"
"What about me?" Violet asked
"How did you end up here?"
(5sos song reference c;)
"Well when I was 12 my mom decided to leave me. With my dad, but my dad only spent his time drinking and smoking, my was so angry all the time. He used scream at him self, scream at me one day I went to school and came he wasn't there. But only a note that said, 'bye.' It was almost like he didn't even know my name, the day and forward I'd skip school, and go rummaging through garbage cans. By the time I was 14 I managed to reach my self to dance and to draw. While I'd sit on the floor I'd draw with white rocks. People liked them and gave me money, soon I started teaching myself how to dance. I danced till my bones hurt, until I was sore. Even then I'd continue to dance, I'd perform out in the streets, that's when saw me one day. I joined, I got a job when I was 16 and here I am." Violet explained.
Samuel didn't say anything he just nodded, he knew he didn't want pity. They just walked in silence as they walked the railroad.
"Here we are."
It was a under ground bridge, "I used live here."
Samuel looked around, there was graffiti everywhere. There was a box sitting on the floor,
"I used sleep there" Violet said breaking the silence.
So many memories flooded back..
"Liam you idiot!" I heard my dad yell, I walked into the living room.
"Liam! Pick it up!"
"Dad?" I asked, "who are you talking to?"
He suddenly shot his eyes to me they were red, and the were scary.
"Get out of here girl!"
And the suddenly he threw a whiskey bottle at the wall neurally hitting me.
He suddenly realized what he did and stormed out. And never came back.
Shaking the memories out violets head, she turned her attention towards Samuel was wonderingly looking at all the art.
"Violet, this is a really good drawing." Samuel finally spoke, after being here for a couple minutes he managed to speak.
"Thanks I had a lot of time on my hands." Violet said, smiling at her comment.
Samuel looked at Violet with such sorry in his eyes Violet had to look away.
"Hey Violet?"
"Yeah?"
"It's starting to rain we should head back."
Violet nodded and they made they're way back, once they reached the city Samuel walked Violet to the warehouse.
"See ya later? I suppose." Samuel said awkwardly,
"Yeah."
"Wait. Where can I reach you?"
"You'll just have to find me."
••••
JAJAKEL
TOOK FOREVER I KNOW!