He was a curios man.

Samuel
•••
Samuel sighed as he saw the girl who had previously bumped into run off, like her life depended on it.
He watched her run to the Madison S G (Madison square garden)
He was a curios man, so like any curios person he followed, that wasn't weird right? Because he was heading there anyway, he thought to himself.
He took a turn and saw a massive crowed, Samuel squeezed through,and saw a bunch of teenagers standing there taking videos, he look at what they were taking video of. And it was a girl dancing like there was no tomorrow, Samuel almost gasped at how she moved. The way she moved made him get goosebumps, chills ran down his spine as she danced. She stepped closer to a guy and shoved him as the song ended. Everyone clapped and but a little of change into a bucket they had.
The crowed faded but Samuel was left there, shocked how come he didn't know about this? Street dancing?
"Hey man can I help you?" A guy asked coming up to Samuel.
"Oh uh that girl dropped this." He pointed at the girl who danced amazingly.
"Yo! Vi ! " the guy said catching the attention of the girl. She snapped her up and furrowed her eyebrows confused. She walked up to the guy, the guy left them alone.
"You um dropped this when you bumped into me." Samuel said.
"Oh shit! Sorry about that sir, Thank you though!" She said smiling.
He chuckled, "I'm only 19" he said.
She made and 'O' shape with her mouth, "not to sound rude but you look much older"
If it was someone from the office he would of fired them and made their life miserable, but he wasn't in the office he wasn't used to people talking to him so..so casual. Normally people would be too scared to even say his name, or to say 'hi' they never made eye contact with Samuel.
But this girl looked straight in his yes and told him he looks old.
He smiled, a real smile. Wow he realized he hadn't smiled in a long time. "Yeah I get that a lot"
She laughed, wow she laughed he thought to him self.
"What's your name?" Samuel asked the girl, she looked at him, in the eyes and said,
"If only i knew."
He was confused, he was bout to ask why, but he was interrupted.
"Yo! C'mon! We have to go the cops!" Corey yelled.
The girl with no name, cursed and said " hey it was nice talking to you, but I have to go." She said hurriedly, leaving samuel with so many questions..
After all he was a curios man..
><><><
SEE WHAT I DID THERE?^^ (;
HAHA