You wanna dance? Lets dance.

Violet
••
"Okay let's go!" Corey announced, they all got there bags and ran out the warehouse.
The didn't have a car not a bike, they all ran to the location some of them did parkour, along the way.
(Parkour-the activity or sport of moving rapidly through an area, typically in an urban environment, negotiating obstacles by running, jumping, and climbing.)

Yelling like banshees the crew ran along the streets of New York, heading to Madison square garden. The all ran bumping into people saying "excuse me!"
"Coming through" "pardon me" and "move out the way!"
Violet ran, trying to keep up, unfortunately she ran into a body.
"Fuck," she muttered. "Sorry sir" she said, the body turned around, the man didn't look to happy, he looked almost annoyed. She started at his eyes, they were green and they were mesmerizing, he frowned a bit. Looks like he was about to say something but he was interrupted by someone yanking Violet away from the man.
"Vi! Let's go were gonna be late performing!" Dave said. Violet nodded and ran to Madison square garden. Leaving the man behind..
She made it and he was panting like a dog, she took her jacket off even though it was freezing and she was about to take her beanie when she realized she must of dropped it somewhere along the way.
"Shit." She muttered.
She had to forget it, she wouldn't never find it anyway. She tied her hair in a ponytail and Jamie played the music. 'Beyoncé-girls run the world'
Corey's crew started, Violet was in front whiles the chinos stood there. Violet always did an outstanding job pop-lock. Always had a way with dance moves, she knew how to move her hips and the body flow with the beat. She knew exactly what she was doing. The crew like usual followed her well because she was the only girl that's danced. The Boys stood behind me as she showed the world, her dances moves. The song ended and the boys stopped with their chest moving up and down, Violet was all sweaty and her eyes never left Levi's. A crowd started to appear leaving the two crews surrounded.
Levi's crew thought the owner New York, the played 'Beyoncé - haunted ( bird Peterson remix) they were impressive.
Corey just shook his head as he watch them move, Violet felt uncomfortable with Levi watching her as he danced. She looked away and shook her head. After they were done, Levi crossed the line and challenged Violet to a dance off. Which ticked off Corey even more.
"Violet! You don't have to, we can just go." Corey said, Levi was on the other side waiting for a response,
"Okay Levi, you wanna dance? Let's dance." Violet stated.
Levi smirked. So it began.
><><><