Chapter14 Part2

Leeyah POV

When I Woke Up And Turnt Around I Didnt See Ty, So I Looked Around Our Room. I Still Didnt See Him. Then It Clicked In My Head, Hell Naaww If This Boy. I Got Out My IPhone And Rang Him After Two Rings He Picked Up.

"Nigga Dont Even Tell Me Yo Skinny Ass Gone To Do That Shit! Cmon For Fuck Sake Its Kymone Birthday In Two Mf Days" I Say Gettin Angry

"I Know Babe But Its Important" He Said In A Rush Obviously Cause I Heard Rico Dog Ass Mouth In The Background

"Its More Important Than Me Huh?" I Say Questionin Him

"No No Of Course Not Lee" He Replied I Could Tell He Was Rubbing The Back Off His Neck "This Job Is Just Needed To Do"

"So If I Was At Gun Point U Would Still Do Yo Shit For Rico" I Say Ready To Hang Up Cause I Done Know The Answer.

The Line Went Silent

"I Cant Believe You Tyga. U A Cold Heartless Nigga. I Thought I Fucked That Outa U" I Chuckled And Hanged Up.

I Got Up And Tidyed. I Went To Meet The Girls.

"HAYYYYY" I Could Hear Lexi Big Mouth From The Other End Off The Room

"Waddup Niggsyy" I Say

"I Got Thee Perfect Idea For The First Night, We Go Clubbin At That New Club Downtown Ayee They Got Errythang There Girll And-" Oneyka Got Cut Off By Lexi Coughing Loudly And Pointin At Her Bump

"Hey Since Its The First Night And We Gotta Niece On The Way Lets Just be Quiet And Simple And Go To A Resturant" Kymone Insist

We All Agreed Since Its Wat She Wants And We Talked Bout Alotta Things Catchin Up And Shit Until Princeton Walked In And Everybody Went Silent.

I Got Up But Oneyka And Lexi Sat Me Back Down

"Umm Kymone Can I Talk To You" He Asked Politly

"..... OK..." Kymone Said Bouta To Walk Off But I Stepped In And Went Reall Up Close And Personal To Princeton, I Dragged Him Down To My Level To Let Him No Im Seriouse Asf.

"It Betta Just Be Talking Cause Nigga I Swear Down Lay One Finger On Her Again Only The Lord Would Help You, Do You Want Me To Carry On" I Say Gripping His Ears

"N-Nooo" Prince Stuttered

I Smiled And Panted Him On The Back And Stood There To See Wat He Wanted To Say, But Nothing, I Looked at Kymone And Prince N They Looked Akwardly At Me, I Looked At Oneyka And She Was Shakin Her Head Tryna Not To Laugh So I Looked At Lexi

"Get Cho Ass Over Here" She Said So Seriouse.

Ohh I Left Them And Went With Oneyka And Lexi

We Started Talking About Baby Names, She Was Gonna Find Out The Gender Next Week. For A 19 Year Old She Git Errthang Under Control.

We Went Back To Our Own Rooms To Get Dressed For Tonight.

When I Went Back Into My Room, I Could Smell Herbs🍃 (weed/blunt) So I Knew Tyga Was Here. Which I Really Didnt Want To Cause I Dnt Have Time To Talk To Him Right Now...

I Walked In The Room Acting Like I Dont See Him Catchin Small Glances At Him. I Opened My Suitcase And Looked For Sumn To Wear. Kymone Said Wear Sumn Natrual And Calm. I Can Do That.

I Took Out My Black Leggings With Zipps On It Witch Looked So Good to Show My Ass Off In, I Then Took Out My White Michael Kors Watch, I Took My Makeup Bag Out And Settled It On The Bed And Then Took Out My Black Belly Top With White Itcalic Handwritin Sayin Sumn Ion Kno But It Looks Slick Asf.

I Got My Towel Passin Tyga Like He Nothin And Went In The Bathroom, I Started The Shower And Got In And Washed My Hair. I Spent Soo Long In The Shower I Didnt Even Realise The Time Had Gone Pass Soo Quick.

I Got Out The Shower And When i Reached For My Towel. But I Didnt Feel It, So I Looked, I Didnt See It.

"TYGA" I Shouted Throught The Door "NIGGA GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN TOWEL"

I Could Hear Him Chuckling He Thinks This Shit Funny, Im Finna Be Late.

I Opened The Bathroom Door And Poked My Head Out And Saw This Big Ass Grin On His Face, This Nigga High Cause He Dont Grin. I Kissed My Teeth Amd Wen he Turnt Away And Got The Towel And Did My Hygeine Shit And Got Changed And Putted On My Black High Heels.

I Plaited My Hair Into A Fish Bone (If U Lot Dont Know What It Means Search It Up On Google 'Fish Bone Hairstyle' ) I Then Put In My White Hoops Ant Got My Clutch Purse.

I Was About To Walk Out The Door but Tyga Pulled Me Back. Ugh What Now.

"Tyga Your Gonna Make Me Late. Let Go." I Say Jerkin Away From Him

"I'm Sorry Aaliyah. If U Was At A Gun Point Yes I Would Choose You Over It" He Said Almost Truthly

"Boy U Only Just Want Ass When I Get Back" I Say Lookin At Him Up and Down

"Well... Yess. But Im Not Lyin" He Said Lookin Down At Me

"Your High. We Can Talk When I Get Back" I Say Openin The Door

I Heard Him Mumblin And Kissin His Teeth And Walked Away. I Dint Care.

I Was Making My Way To The Girls And Wen I Looked In a Mirror I Saw a shadow Behind Me With Sumn In His Hands. I Didnt Turn Around I Carries On Walkin I Could hear The Footsteps Coming Louder And Closer So i Stopped But It Carried On so I Turnt Around.

I Saw Nobody. "Michael?" I Say Kinda Shook. I Only Heard My Echo So I Carried On Walking. A Hand Touched My Shoulder And I Caught My Breath And Turnt Around.

"OH MY FUCK-" I Screamed In Fear But He Covered My Mouth And Told me To Shut The Fuck Up

I-I Cant Believe Im Seein These Two People That I Thought Would Be Outa My Life.

There Back.